z

Young Writers Society

Current Obsessions

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:34 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Pretty much what is says on the label. What is it that you can't get enough of at the moment? Is it a newly-discovered TV series, a series of books that has captured your imagination or a song that you can't get out of your head?

Whether you've jumped onto an old bandwagon, or found something really obscure that you love, let us know!
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:13 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

I am obsessing over The Fault in Our Stars currently, as well as John Green. Like, I'm binge-watching Vlogbrothers. -_-
100% autistic

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:46 am
View Likes
CuriosityCat says...

I have 3 things, actually.
1. Doctor Who. I get sucked into it and watch until my eyeballs fall out of my head. (Not literally.) I can't stop myself...
2. The Artemis Fowl books. You know how some people text under their covers at night until the wee hours? Yeah, I do that with my Kindle and a flashlight. My dad has had to come in and steal my Kindle so many times this week so I would go to sleep... XD
3. Gingerbread cookies. The homemade kind. I freak out every single winter because of those evilly addictive little things. They're so yummy!! D:
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:24 am
TriSARAHtops says...

Figure I may as well reply to my own topic, and fangirl a bit about my own current major obsession. It's a webseries called Nothing Much To Do (ooh look, it's a link!) and it's seriously awesome. It's an adaptation of Much Ado About Nothing, and it's so clever and funny. They've done a brilliant job of both modernising the play and staying loyal to what Shakespeare wrote, and there are a number of occasions where the dialogue is almost the same as during the play, just a little more modern. It looks really authentic too, as though a group of teenagers really did decide to make vlogs, and the amazing acting skills just add to the authenticity of it. I really can't get enough of it... gah! So good.
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt