Ho Ho Ho!

Reviews: 0
Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:36 am
View Likes
Santa C says...

Once upon a time in the land of Young Writers,
the toys piled high with toy dinos and gliders,
Santa C looked over his list with great care
in hopes that he'd see all their names listed--there!

He saw @Alpha and @Birkhoff and @Iggy ablaze
with @Sachiko and @Vasticity and old @SparkToFlame.
Content with his findings, Santa loaded his sleigh
and readied the reindeer for pre-Christmas Day.

So it's normal, you see, to find gifts all a-flying
all through December (and some before! I'm not lying!)
While Santa's list brims with the nicest and brightest,
it's still up to you to bring Christmas...to Young Writers.

So maybe I slanted the last rhyme a little. Give an old man some slack! If you're not familiar with my favorite game, this is how you play:

1. Think of your best YWS friends, the ones who've been nicest!
2. Send Santa C a PM with their names!
3. Watch their faces light up when they open their presents!
4. Send your own gifts to both friend and foe! It's Christmas, after all!

There may be a fifth part to the game that we haven't played yet, so be patient with me...but shout out to your friends and wish them a Merry Christmas right in this thread!

Ho Ho Ho!
XO Santa C

Santa C and related company are not liable for any wiz-wonked or ber-konked skateboard wheels, Barbie heads, 3-Dimensional Maneuver Gear cables, alchemical soul-binders, Woody Allen CDs, light saber zoom-zoom buttons, life-sized Leonard Nimoy cutouts, Avengers sticker book stickers, redundant vacuum cleaner spinny bits, experience from killing creatures level 83-99, excessive amounts of pink, lightly-singed Hylian Shields, squealing Supernatural fangirls, brooding fans of Benedryll Cumberbun, wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff, quest rewards for healers in Star Wars: The Old Republic, expanding Totoro dolls, Neil Patrick Harris' neckties, Rudolph nose glow-juice, Dan Harmon, or earthbending psycho-dictators.
Merry Christmas!

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:33 am
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

I have always hated Santa C. I'll get a bunch of messages and I'll get excited, thinking I've provoked some firestorm or maybe everyone is just chiming in to say they suddenly realize they adore me, but then I go to my inbox and it's a bunch of worthless virtual presents.

This is a horrible, hurtful tradition.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:44 pm
deleted5 says...

Prokaryote wrote:I have always hated Santa C. I'll get a bunch of messages and I'll get excited, thinking I've provoked some firestorm or maybe everyone is just chiming in to say they suddenly realize they adore me, but then I go to my inbox and it's a bunch of worthless virtual presents.

This is a horrible, hurtful tradition.

Preach it.
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 pm
Santa C says...

Ho Ho Ho! @Prokaryote is grumpy because he wanted to be on the naughty list this year! And, come to think of it, the year before that! And, come to come to think to think of it, the year before...well, you get the picture! I hate to break it to ya, but some folks are just too nice to be naughty.
Merry Christmas!

Random avatar

Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:54 pm
View Likes
Chinchillalover23 says...

Zhia and CuriosityCat want a message that says i am your lokiduck from starfire(my old name)

Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne