z

Young Writers Society

Favourite Christmas Songs!

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:55 pm
deleted5 says...

It's that time of year again! We all love cake, presents, trees and family at this time of year but we all have different tastes in music! What is your favourite Christmas song?
Personally I love a lot of them but "A Fairytale of New York" holds a place in my heart. :) I dunno why but whatever ;)
phpBB [media]
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:09 pm
View Likes
rainforest says...

Christmas songs annoy me, but my favorite would have to be The Twelve Days of Christmas.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:38 pm
Kelpies says...

Does it count if it's in one of your Christmas classics and you hear it only at Christmas?

There's one in Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, I don't know it's name, but "There's always tomorrow" is what I think it is.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:18 pm
View Likes
Mea says...

For religious music, I think my favorite is Oh Holy Night. So beautiful, especially when sung with a tenor voice.

For secular music...I like a lot of it. For now I'm going to say Carol of the Bells (though I'm not entirely sure it's secular) but that's highly subject to change.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:26 am
ThereseCricket says...

Omigosh, @Meandbooks, I love Oh Holy Night. I especially love it with Josh Groban singing it. Celine Dion did a good job I think, but Josh Groban rocked at that song. xD

For non-traditional, though... that's a hard one as all the ones on the radio sorta blur together. I'll have to think about that one for a while. xD
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:58 am
megsug says...

Gotta love Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is Coming to Town.
Test

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm
View Likes
godlypopo says...

It has to be 'We wish you a merry christmas' for me. I mean, they start off so lovely and then go off topic, pleading for Figgie pudding! It's so random! I love it!
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

207 Reviews

Reviews: 207
Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:41 pm
Rin321 says...

Mine would be "Dominic the italian christmas donkey" It is fun, and it is fun to listen to. It is different that other songs, making it special! (Like me) LOL! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?

You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:33 pm
TimmyJake says...

My favorite would have to be Thankful. It is really a song for any special moment, when you are called to appreciate what you have. But it is a lovely Christmas song, with such a deep message. :3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:01 pm
Elinor says...

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Judy Garland) and The Christmas Song (Nat King Cole) are my two favorites, I think. The former is just so deep and beautiful and the latter makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and makes me want to wear a big fleecy sweater and drink a mug of hot chocolate.

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:24 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman will always be my favorites. :3 I love them so much.
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper