z

Young Writers Society

Who is your YWS BFF?

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:38 am
View Likes
Holysocks says...

XD @SoundsOfLife, I thought I would be on your AYMSMTYHTPUWBTKOWTCWYETYDWTBDWTHTPF list too! XP
100% autistic

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:14 am
View Likes
RoyalHighness says...

Wow, this is going to be a long list!
@RavenMoonStone of course, my Rave, who keeps me coming back whenever I'm away!
@thewriter13 who's been with me since the beginning.
@VeerenVKS who always gives me a good laugh.
@PervadedbyDarkness who is almost never on but has been a good friend of mine since I started YWS oh so long ago.
@Cailey who always managed to chat with me in a busy chatroom, and made me feel loved.
@ScarlettFire who's given me so much advice and help over the years that it's hard to fathom YWS without her.
@Noelle who's given me such amazing reviews and is always there for me when I need a fresh idea for a story or a good critique for a possible outcome.
@BellaRoma who started the Better Things journey late but wrote such spectacularly helpful reviews that I couldn't help but love her for it.
@ConfusedGlasses who has read almost everything I've put out and always has something new and fabulous for me to read (if I can ever get around to it!)
And of course @Nikachu who is my best friend in real life and never fails to inspire me.
I'll be posting many more when I have the time, but this is just a few for now! I love pretty much everyone I've met on YWS so <3

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:32 am
View Likes
Rurouni says...

This is going to be a long list....

Okay, first of all...

@Aley for being an AMAZING teacher, and putting up with my Shadow, Hiei, and Armorda obsessions XD. Plus, you're a Modly Mod! Luffs you lots <33

@Soulkana for being awesome and a fun person to talk to <33

@thewriter13 for being a fun person! You're just.... SO much fun to be around!!! <33

@ancientforever 'cause you're also fun to be around!!! <33

@GeeLyria am I your Manika! You're a SUPER fun person! <33

@RavenMoonStone for being cool and having cool and different characters, plus, always being around in chat to talk to <33

@Strangelove my Strangle love! You're just awesome and cool and ahh! <33

@ScarlettFire for being awesome, and always being kind and funny <33

@SparkToFlame for being an awesome modly mod (MODS RULE!!!) and a fun person to talk to <33

@fortis fortwas, you is cool beans man. With your squiddified avis and your fun and laughter, very fun to be around <33

@Nate and @BigBrother for being amazing peoples! Especially for Nate, cause you made this amazin' place and thank you soo much <33, both of ya <3333!

And to anyone I overlooked, or just... This was getting too long for my taste, YA'LL get hearts too! <33
Cookies!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:49 am
Collideascope says...

If I had to pick just one it would be TiffanyToy but I love you all.
Sincerely
Collideascope

102 Reviews

Reviews: 102
Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:43 am
BellaRoma says...

@RoyalHighness, thanks *blushes*.
I don't know what everyone sees in my reviews... I just try the best I can to say something original.
You could help me with IF
You cannot train yourself to notice,
To feel pain, and swallow fear

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:50 am
View Likes
manisha says...

This looks fun.

@Dreamy - this woman is amazing! She is funny and always knows the right thing to say to cheer me up. And fellow photographer <3

@Deanie you are this super talented, creative, awesome friend. Thank you for all those amazing comments on my blog. I enjoy talking to you.

@Unconsoled you are outrageous and hilarious! Haha XD Kala baba will be proud of you. Go become a comedian. XD

@Blackwood Can I mention you? :P I think you are a great writer, when I'm out of inspiration and really need to be writing I actually go visit your portfolio read something of yours and I'm writing away. XD Also, we want to take over the world.

@Lava I see you like an older sister<3 You are this totally cool and smart smart person.

I feel everyone on here is my best friend! All my minion love goes to you :)
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:44 am
View Likes
Burrow says...

jackm1999 is a pretty cool guy...
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close

553 Reviews

Reviews: 553
Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:41 am
View Likes
MiaParamore says...

@bluewaterlily
@GeeLyria
@qaralyn
"Next time you point a finger
I might have to bend it back
Or break it, break it off
Next time you point a finger
I'll point you to the mirror"

— Paramore

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:27 am
View Likes
PiesAreSquared says...

@me

It actually works!.... anyway...besties be @PenAndSword @Laure @Aley (who is the bestie of bestie) ok im missing out on @Holysocks but thats because she tagged me. And....im not sure who else....i did see a book in the library called @Blackwood today, so...
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

Oh my goodness... where to start?

@Wolfie36 - You are, without a doubt, my YWS BFF. Ordadus is proof of how outstanding a writer you are, and then you are an excellent reviewer to boot! There so many things for which I could thank you, but I'll settle for the most important of all: thank you for your neverending support and love. <3

@TheWanderingWizard - How can I not mention my actual BFF? You are an amazing author, and it is a great pleasure to be writing a novel with you. Even if you are constantly lecturing me about my procastination. You are the definition of crazy and can drive any sane person completely mad - just look at me ;) - but you are also one of the most serious and philosophical people I have ever met. There is nothing we cannot achieve if we work together, but the Lord knows you are stubborn! I love you all the more for it. <3

@Wolfare1 - Without you, the Wolf-Musketeers would never exist - Wolfie and I would simply be the Howling Duo, or something like that. There are many mysteries in the universe, and how you manage to write such excellent reviews so fast is one of them. Thank you for your support and encouragement. <3 (We don't talk as often as we should though, and that is a problem we must definitely address.)

Spoiler! :
Oh, and @Wolfie36, @TheWanderingWizard and @Wolfare1, thanks for being fantastic storybookers as well!

@JayeCShore - Where have you gone? I miss our conversations, and your reviews are awesome. You were also the only person ever to have made @Wolfare1 fight for her first place in Review Days. I shall patiently await the day of your return.

@Charizard821 - You have only been here a few months, but already I have come to enjoy your company. You are the author of the best Pokémon fanfiction I have ever encountered, and though it may not be professionally published, you have such a passion for writing that I am sure any novel you wish to publish will be a success. However, I don't know you as well as I would like to, so you should track me down on chat sometime.

@dragonfphoenix - The first Mod I met on YWS (whom I totally did not call my favourite). There are no words to describe how skilled you are in applying the written word, and your sharp wit only further enhances your writing. I would rant about how awesome you are, but then again, you are a dragon and a phoenix combined - everyone knows you're awesome, no reasons required.

@Hannah - Even though she will profusely deny it, she is the true Knights of the Green Room Commander - she is always friendly, helpful and supportive. She also happens to be the only person I know to have written 100 reviews in a single Review Day. Finally, her name is a palindrome; who doesn't love palindromes!

@Iggy - When I first joined YWS, I thought she was a scary GM to whom you only speak when spoken to first. Only later, when I got to know her, did I learn she simply had a passion for life and though she is fierce, she is also fair and kind. Why, then, had I found her so intimidating? I don't really remember... her evil, fireball-hurling avvie definitely did not have anything to do with it...

I could go on forever, but I suppose I have to end this post at some point. Honourable mentions to @AriaAdams, @Birkhoff, @BlueAfrica, @Buggiedude2340, @Cynder, @Deanie, @fortis, @Gravity, @KatyaElefant, @Noelle, @Pompadour, @r4p17, @RavenMoonStone, @Rydia, @SparkToFlame, @ThereseCricket, @Thewriter13, @TimmyJake, and everyone else on the YWS Team. Of course, I also pledge my tribute to the supreme @Nate, the creator of this site.

I could tag everyone else as well, but as @fortis said,
I want to put @ signs next to everyone on YWS but I think that would break something.

So, if you're reading this and haven't been tagged, have a <3.
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

271 Reviews

Reviews: 271
Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:01 pm
View Likes
Gravity says...

Hands down @TimmyJake.
And the heart is hard to translate
It has a language of its own
It talks in tongues and quiet sighs,
And prayers and proclamations

-Florence + The Machine (All This and Heaven Too)

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:03 pm
View Likes
writer88 says...

Wisegirl22!!!
KatyaElefant :D
RavenMoonStone :smt002
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
~Benjamin Franklin

writer88

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:33 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

*whispers* I'm sooo sorry @RavenMoonStone. I knew I had forgotten somebody, but I just couldn't figure out who. *adds to BFF's*
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:10 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

I totally forgot Imouto-chan and HOly and Zlyffies.

@PiesAreSquared @Laure and @Holysocks

I think that might be everyone?
@RavenMoonStone and @Emrhea are cool too.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:52 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

( !!!! ) And @PenAndSword, and @Burrow and @ScarlettFire!
100% autistic

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus