z

Young Writers Society

Thank your Reviewer!

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:58 am
View Likes
Pompadour says...

A big thank you to everyone who's ever reviewed my works! ^^ Now for the list. *pulls said list out and peers at it closely*

@fortis's reviews make this poetaster feel very happy; they also help a ton! @Deanie is awesome and her reviews are going to dominate the world one day, so yeah. ;) Take your bags and RUN FOR THE HILLS.

@carbonCore needs to be mentioned again; he reviewed an awful teen fiction I wrote and was absolutely honest with what he had to say. His review helped so much.

@TimmyJake is brilliant and he knows it. XD He's stuck by Elementarni since the beginning and I don't think I've ever said thank you properly. As have @Silverlock (Come baaack to us) and @GoldFlame (whose reviews make me smile. Flamey, if you're reading this *sends digital hug*).

@Iggy and @Noelle are the queens of awesomesauce when it comes to reviewing. The world now knows.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

Random avatar

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:46 am
View Likes
JumpyDot says...

KatGirl wrote:I'd like to thank [ @Jumpyspot ]for stalking my wall.. xD

Well @KatGirl I can't say that I don't deserve it. *Bows*

209 Reviews

Reviews: 209
Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:21 am
View Likes
artemis15sc says...

There's so many people.

I have to thank @wolfare1 and @PassionateReader. I can't even describe how amazing they've been.

Also thank you to @Burrow, @KatGirl, and recently @Deanie, and @pendr

Also, I really love @ThereseCricket 's reviews.

Now hopefully, this whole tagging thing actually works.
Check out my newly published YA fantasy novel here!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/SaraETall

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites