Young Writers Society

Fellow YWS's

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:38 am
View Likes
Josie98 says...

Ok so Im just wondering....
OBVIOUSLY we are all here cause we love to write...:D but there are other things that Im wondering about... I know I cant be the only teen girl who loves to do all of this...:D so Im just wondering who else out there is treading alongside me....:D

1. How many of you journal?

2. Christians?

3. Home-school?

4. Hope to one day be published authors?

5. Actually think you will be published authors? ;)

and 6. wonder if Im ever going to shut up...:D

Hope to hear back from some of you...:D Im not the only one right? :D Im looking forward to meeting new friends, weather we share nothing in common, one thing or everything...:D Have a great evening ya'll!!!

1085 Reviews

Reviews: 1085
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm
Mea says...

Hi! I...

1. Journal: Yes, but not nearly as often as I should.
2. Christian: Yes
3. Homeschool: No, but I've considered it.
4. Yes so much.
5. It depends on my mood.
We're all stories in the end.

I think of you as a fairy with a green dress and a flower crown and stuff.
-EternalRain

I think you, @Deanie and I are like the Three Book Nerd Musketeers of YWS.
-bluewaterlily

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:00 pm
View Likes
Craz says...

Nah, not me. My handwriting is horrible.

2. Christians?
I'm an atheist.

3. Home-school?
I go to a stressful little school in the South. :/

Hope is an appropriate word.

It won't be my main focus when I do get my career set, mainly because of the deadlines and how hard it would be to support myself on a writer's paycheck. I'd rather not be a deadbeat writer living in my mother's basement. ;P

and 6. wonder if Im ever going to shut up...:D
I speculate. ;D Nahh you're good.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:42 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

Bleeeh, I can't do proper handwriting to save my life starting four years ago. when I started actually using a computer

2. Christians?

Yesh, I'm Catholic.

3. Home-school?

Umm, yeah. That's me. Geek at home, surrounded by books that I'm supposed to read and then write essays about...

Sure! If I can finish something, that is. xD

5. Actually think you will be published authors?

I think it's possible for me to do it, but I know it would be harder for me to do it than most, as I don't think writing is natural for me. :P

6. wonder if Im ever going to shut up...

No, not at all. I quite enjoy hearing people ramble besides. xD

~Cricket
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:54 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

If I journaled, I could leave the page open - no fear of anyone understanding what I wrote. Sometimes it takes me a moment to read a word of mine. My handwriting is comparable to my dog's.

2. Christians?

Yes, as Therese said above. ^^ Catholic.

3. Home-school?

I have been homeschooled since fourth grade, and before that, I was part of a little catholic school in my hometown.

I have always hoped to be a published author. Who wouldn't? Anyone on this website who is interested in writing has a fantasy in their future of publishing a work - and not just through YWS' publishing center. hee-hee

I say this with the hope that I don't come off sounding pompous or self-centered. Yes, I do think that someday I will be published. It has been my goal for the past three years (ever since I discovered writing) to have writing as my profession. If I can work hard enough, write enough words, then I think I will be published... eventually. I have always considered writing as something that does demand some talent, but needs far, far more drive and practice and continual writing to become good at. I only hope I have what it takes. So, for me, I stick with my above answer. One day, I hope to be published.

That's all from me.
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman