Young Writers Society

What are you thankful for?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:42 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Happy thanksgiving all! What are you thankful for?
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:42 am
Corncob says...

YWS!!!!!!

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:30 am
View Likes
birk says...

@Iggy is totally thankful for all the land America took from the poor, poor, poor indians.
"I never saved anything for the swim back."

Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:34 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

I'm thankful for @birkhoff, even when he's mean to me. :'(
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:07 pm
View Likes
TimmyJake says...

I am thankful for penguins.

Oh, and I am thankful for the one @fortis who keeps my notifications full. >.<

And I am thankful for everything else in my life who keeps me sane, even if they're also the reason for my partial insanity - however that works out.

Thank you for everything, life. Now let's go have a party. <3
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:14 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

I'm, of course, grateful for the usual. Family, friends, being an American who took away land from the poor indians, YWS and its amazing reviews, and all the friends I've made on this site that have kept me writing for so long. You guys are incredible, and I am exceedingly grateful to all of you. <3

Whoever has made my life amazing, THANK YOU. You guys will down in my hall of fame and never be forgotten. :P Except when I die. Then you'll be forgotten
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

293 Reviews

Reviews: 293
Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:48 pm
View Likes
BrumalHunter says...

I am thankful for a family who loves me no matter how eccentric or stubborn I may be. I am thankful for my brother and his quirks (even if when I feel like I want to kill him...); I am thankful for my loving parents, their advice, and that they provide for and take care of me and my brother - and I am thankful that my mother's surgery yesterday was a success.

I am thankful for @TheWanderingWizard, even though our arguments get very heated and scare those around us, since I could not ask for a better best friend.

Actually, I am thankful for everyone and everything that has ever entered my life, for without them, I would not be where I am now.

And finally, I am thankful for YWS and everyone who has made it (and continues to make it) such an awesome website!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:48 pm
View Likes
Cithara says...

I'm on for a bit.
I'm thankful for so many things! A roof over my head, food on the table, my family and friends in real life and on here XD
I think you all on YWS are a blessing as well.
I'm thankful for @ThereseCricket and her, well...nature >.> her all caps messages and "I hate you"s put a smile on my face :P you've been so kind <3 and helped me cope with the situation that's going on right now XD
I'm thankful for all who supported my novel that sadly had to be taken down.
@TimmyJake has made me smile every day, whether about Trying or just anything really. I don't have any friends at all like you or Therese >.>
For @IamTraunt for being a great and supportive person as well <3
Most of all, I'm thankful for this country, even though I don't always agree with what goes on in it, I'm just so grateful for the freedoms I have here
Oh and of course all the Liesel fans out der who helped the Book Thief avatar movement that kind of ended super fast >.< @r4p17 we need to work on that ;)
God bless and don't eat too much turkey :P
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:11 pm
View Likes
JinxGrey says...

I'm thankful for:friends family The Lord hope love freedom and YWS
The poets are just kids that didn't make it~

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 pm
Spotswood says...

Frozen
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:16 pm
Spotswood says...

and Star Wars
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:47 pm
View Likes
r4p17 says...

I am thankful to @ThereseCricket for all the entertainment I derive from chatting her and for @ancientforever for always being willing to WW with me.

I am also thankful for @Deanie @ThereseCricket and @Wolfare1 for faithfully reviewing my current novel.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:33 am
View Likes
rainforest says...

I am thankful for my friends and family, YWS, Nate, and every single person on this website. I am also thankful for food on my plate and a roof over my head. I am thankful for the Lord, life, and freedom.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:16 am
View Likes
Rook says...

I am thankful for food, and that I didn't eat too much this year.
I am thankful for our house, for my family (of which there is plenty), for my parents (who I don't give thanks enough to-- or so they say.), and all my friends, including the YWS ones.

I am so thankful for knowledge and my ability to gain it.
I am grateful for spell-check and auto-save. I am grateful for all the means of communication we have now-a-days, (and for the indoor plumbing).

I'm grateful for the country I live in (even if I say I hate it most of the time), just because it's what I can call home, and it does allow me freedoms.

I'm thankful for warmth in the winter and coolness in the summer. I'm grateful for nature and wind and beauty. And for those moments of beauty only I will ever see.

I'm grateful for so many things that I can't even put here, but I'm especially grateful that I have so much to be thankful for.
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 am
bluewaterlily says...

@GeeLyria @Piper @MiaParamore @qaralynn
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook