z

Young Writers Society

Let's Get to Know Each Other Better!

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:57 pm
FatCowsSis says...

Random facts: I just ate a taco...seriously. I did. I'm not exciting in real life...blah blah

What I can call you: Sis, FCS, (basically anything except for what's below)

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: Fat, FatCow, FatSis

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: Usually sometime around 5:00pm-8:30pm Eastern USA Time during the weekdays. Weekends (including Friday night) can sometimes be iffy, but I try to be on around the same time. If I know I won't be at night, I try to do it in the morning.
What do you call a cow with no legs?
Spoiler! :
Ground Beef

Reviews: 0
Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 am
amidnightdreary says...

Random Facts: Eh, these are more arbitrary than random, but whatever: I know Japanese. My favorite book is Wuthering Heights. I. Love. Kamonohashikamo *-*. I style my hair like Bettie Page. We are instant best friends if you like Oscar Wilde.

What I can call you: Lenore XD, or whatever really. Midnight, Dreary, Milady,

What I can NOT call you, under any circumstances: You can call me what you will, but whether I respond is another thing altogether. It kind of bugs me when people address me by the first few letters of my username, like "amid" because it makes me question their ability to parse a phrase... and this is a site for writers...

What times can you chat, so I can get to know you people better?: I'm on in the evenings and on the weekends (EST). But feel free to PM me any time or stop by my wall just to say hello :)
"Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable."
- Banksy

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew