z

Young Writers Society

Team Puppies vs. Team Kittens

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Well, hello there! You may call me Raven, or you may call me Luna! I am the creator of the Review Day/Week events! Now, that might not seem important to you, but that means a great deal to myself. I work every week on themes and trying to get points, and I love doing so. My sister-in-crime @KatyaElefant is often the one to design the banners and club images. Together, we kick butt and empty the Green Room.

Yes, the theme is Puppies vs. Kittens. Blame Katya (You're welcome). No seriously, I wanted Sherlock vs. Waston...(they're overrated anyways...) but... when she exclaimed in all caps that she wanted Puppies vs. Kittens, I had no choice in the matter.

Don't worry guys, that's Katya in the parenthesis. I would never say that stuff (oh sure...I hear you say this ALL THE TIME). She's super sarcastic (no I'm not, I'm cereal). I think she is proving her point.

Our Review Day/Week goes from the 17th to the 24th! That gives you... a good few days to decide if you want to join or not. However, I have a feeling you want to join. (YOU BETTER JOIN OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!) Ehem, my sister is very excited.

So... you may be wondering how this works. (IT'S PUPPIES AND KITTENS! WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? *excuse my caps*) ...ignore her. Let me talk.

At midnight, EST, Raven Luna will post a status on the club wall saying, "You can review now!" Or something along the lines of that. It may or may not be in caps... However, once she posts that, you can review. (WOOFFFFF! :p)

Now, we can't track off all the reviews you might make... so we have three forums. One for one team's reviews, another for the other's, and one for the Review God/dess. Every review you make you post the link and the points you got in the forums, like so:

Review work: [insert link here]
Points earned: [insert amount here]

We shall check if the point amount is correct! So, if we see a short, 300 character review with "175" points on it, then the review will probably not count.

At the end of the week, Raven Luna shall tell you to stop reviewing and check the points. The team with the most points wins. (MEWWW! :3)

(The meows and dog noises are intentional.)

Here's the link to the club! clubs/1987 Let us join forces and clear out the dreaded Green Room! Meow!

~KatyaElefant and Knight Luna,
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 pm
ThereseCricket says...

It's pretty obvious that whatever team I'm on, is going to win. I'm so gonna get fried this review day
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:10 pm
AdmiralKat says...

@RavenMoonStone Did you tell Therese yet?
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:12 pm
Evander says...

@KatyaElefant, I thought you were going to. Oops...
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:20 pm
AdmiralKat says...

Oh....I went to Indiana for a little bit to go to an orchard. :D
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:15 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

YOU GUYS ARE TALKING BEHIND MY BACK. BAAAAD GIRLS. *glares* ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon