z

Young Writers Society

Halloween Costume Ideas

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:40 pm
Spotswood says...

So I want to go as my Sith Marauder from Star Wars: the Old Republic for Halloween. He is the Hand of the Emperor, a personal assassin and warrior, only going by the alias "The Marauder". I named him "Darth Ravigious". I've already decided that I would jell my hair back and find a respirator to wear, but does anyone have an idea on how to make robes and armor inexpensively?

I am known as "The Costume Man" at school, and I need to keep up to standard if I am going to hold the title this last year. I desperately need ideas on how to make armor and robes.

"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:01 am
TimmyJake says...

I'm gonna dress up as Darth Timmyjake. :mrgreen:
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:14 am
rainforest says...

Ok so, this is a great idea for people who don't know what they are going to be for Halloween.

So, I have a problem. We will have a Halloween dance at our school. Not the same day as Halloween though. So, I will have to purchase two costumes. I was thinking a vampire for one night and a zipperface the other night. So here is the problem, I don't know which night I should wear the costumes. Just please give me suggestions! :( :twisted:
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:12 am
View Likes
Rook says...

Spots, those robes look just like a long-sleeved dress. Find a gray dress, staple the bottom pattern on (just print it with paper), as well as the collar. The belt and the arm thingies, construction paper/cardstock should work, along with some crayons to color them.
That should do it.
Good luck finding a plain gray dress that fits :P

Really though, those robes look just like my choir dress from last year, except my dress was black and had short sleeves. (which might not sound like a lot of similarity, but it is.)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant