z

Young Writers Society

Squills? What's a squiill?

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:19 am
warionack25 says...

Guess that means I'll just have to become an even more active member! Luckily I love to review people's stuff anyway, collaborate, and just have fun with people.
Honestly I'm really liking this site so far, even though I've only been on here for a couple of days. I'm really liking this community of light-hearted but passionate writers. I look forward to sharing and reading stories with you guys!
Speaking of which, time for a plug, be sure to read my new awesome horror story I'm going to post tomorrow, it's my first story to ever put online, and I hope it does well, but I'm of course open to criticism!
Good luck guys, be sure to drop me a line if you want to collaborate and share ideas, or if you want me to critique your stuff!

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:21 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Squills is the YWS newsletter! Chances are, if you're an active member, you'll be mentioned in it! You might even see this topic mentioned in there if you give the Squills Staff cookies. ;)

@Hannah, @blueafrica, @ShadowVyper, @defyingravity01, etc. Feed them!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:37 am
Hannah says...

@ArcticMonkey ~ *** -throws a party for the oft unmentioned Tam- ***
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah