Young Writers Society

Team Merlin vs Team Arthur!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:36 pm
View Likes
Evander says...

Hello, fellow knights and YWSers!

You have been called on a mission from Her Majesty herself! She is here from the vast lands of the Knights of the Green Room, and the wonderous world of Mini Review Day/Week!

Ye brave people shall be wondering, "Why is this obscure person here? Why do thee talk so strangly?" 'Tis the answer be so simple.

The Green Room hath been conquered over by a mighthy foe once again; no one person can tackle it all on their own. The royal highness herself, needs thee to join her fellow knights to fight the beastly works and to wipe out the Green Room! If ye be willing to accept the honorable task, come hither, post down below and announce that ye would like to join our fellow knighthood! The queen or princess shall inform thee of what all goes down and about.

On this blissful Mini Review Day/Week, the theme is shall be medieval! We shall decorate the club with a magnificent banner and a lovely avatar. Our wonderful co-creator @KatyaElefant (the most magnificent of all the elefants) shall be making everything necessary to fit this outstanding theme. In fact, she is working on them as my scribe writes down this precise document.

Also, like any normal Review Day, we shall have two teams. Merlin vs. Arthur! Upon joining, thee shall be put into one of those teams. In these teams, ye shall discuss tatics, what to review, and other such things. Ye can speak with the other side, if ye wish. If ye wish to do so, there wilt be a General Discussion palace. However, not many of our brave knights have journeyed there for wars have been started when too many knights dare to enter that place.

There is someone who goes by the name of the Review God/dess. Rumour hath it, whoever creates the most reviews with the greatest quality wilt be crowned Review God/dess towards the end of the Review Day/Week. Are ye willing to acccept this task and help us do battle?

The dates for this is the 19th of September to the 22nd!

Fair thee well,

Your Majesty, Queen/Knight/Creator Luna and Princess/Knight/Commander KatyaElefant~

(Post note. I am the scribe. I have no idea why they are talking like that. It seems to be that they forgot the link. Here is link to the club clubs/1987 )
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:52 am
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

I'm always here(no matter waht*
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

767 Reviews

Reviews: 767
Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:58 am
View Likes
SpiritedWolfe says...

Why am I even here?
I'm in! :3
[insert really cool and fun quote here]
Check out my novel shenanigans.
Or request a review from me.

[she/her]

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:01 am
View Likes
Noelle says...

You know I'm in!! :D

EDIT:
RavenMoonStone wrote:Ye brave people shall be wondering, "Why is this obscure person here? Why do thee talk so strangly?" 'Tis the answer be so simple.

'Tis this not howeth weith speaketh? Art thou (thee? tho?) doingith it righith?
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:40 am
ThereseCricket says...

I'm in! Duhhh, I'm always going to do this... ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

175 Reviews

Reviews: 175
Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:09 pm
Harker says...

Me. :D
John. Queer guy, writer, fan of stuff.

~ Some men are born in their bodies, others have to fight for it. ~

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm
r4p17 says...

Why wouldn't I be in?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

"He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."
— Fredrich Nietzche (Philosopher)