Young Writers Society

Team Fire and Ice

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:11 am
View Likes
Evander says...

Greetings, traveler!

The Green Room has once again been overtaken by unreviewed works. Will you join us in our valiant efforts to conquer it and regain control??

If so, then sign up to participate in Mini Review Day/Week! It is an event that happens when there are several works in the Green Room and RavenMoonStone is bored.

On this Mini Review Day/Week, we have two teams Fire vs. Ice. Dun, dun, dun! Together, the teams take the Green Room by storm and review anything and everything they find. Once they conquer the Green Room, one of our co-creators will give out treats! (You'll have to wait to find out, mwahaha!)

Now, when you join up, you shall be placed into teams. Either Knight Luna (RavenMoonStone), Knight KatyaElefant (KatyaElefant), or Knight Noelle (Noelle) will sort you into a team. There, you will talk with your team mates about strategy, how to beat the other team, and random topics.

If you're interested, here is the link to the club: clubs/1987/wall . Subscribe to the club and you will be assigned to a team upon being accepted!

Come join us!

(The dates are September 5th to September 12th.)
Last edited by Evander on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:13 am
View Likes
AdmiralKat says...

One of the cool things about it is that if you review enough, you can get awesome titles in the club for the next review week/day, unlike the usual Review Day, where it is hard to get these titles. :D
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:43 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

Ohhh, another one? On it! Although, I might not be that much help... :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 am
View Likes
Evander says...

It's alright!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:07 pm
Cithara says...

Merrh I wish I could say "yes" but I am still a maybe.
Pax in Christo

"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl

I used to be Thewriter13

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist