z

Young Writers Society

Tell an incident that changed your life forever

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:00 am
View Likes
dhyan says...

Have you any experience that has completely changed your life?

Changed your attitude?

Changed your views?

Share them with us!
Writing to change myself.

That will change the world.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:09 am
View Likes
Laughmaster says...

This sounds interesting. But to be very honest, I can't really recall life-changing experiences. I'd rather love to change my life with experiences than experience any life-changing experience which experiments with my life.

(I know that was a stupid answer, but I found it funny ROFL)

Reviews: 0
Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:30 pm
KirbyDiamond says...

dhyan wrote:Have you any experience that has completely changed your life?

Changed your attitude?

Changed your views?

Share them with us!

I don't know if that counts as an expierience but my first relationship definetly did change a lot of my views on life, love and most importantly myself.
I am eighteen and I never was romantically involved that way ever before and it just makes you second guess.
The most difficult thing was to let someone close, someone outside your family.
I never had friends that I opened up to. Really opened up to.Even though I tried, tried hard.
And my boyfriend changed that. And he also showed me, even though that might sound really sad, that the human mind loves and loves and loves and loves even when it knows it's wrong
Life carries on.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 am
View Likes
Hoverflow says...

I'm sorry, I just have to say this. :wink:
An incident that changed my life forever: I was born.

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:39 am
View Likes
dhyan says...

LOL.

Someone once told me. Teach what you know and tell the person your teaching to teach what they know to others.

Since then, i've been teaching anything and everything i know to whoever wants to learn. I feel so much joy giving.
Writing to change myself.

That will change the world.

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:30 pm
View Likes
TakeThatYouFiend says...

I read The Screwtape Letters by Lewis Carol, that, combined with my baptism, was one of the greatest spiritual enlightenments of my short life
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 am
Lava says...

I always think about the one instance where I decided to go to college X, giving up colleges Y and Z, which were considerably better than X and I got to meet some amazing set of people and friends and I always what would have happened if I ended up in Y or Z. (Because I know lots of people in Y & Z; and they're very different from the ones who were in my college).
And social environment did help me grow into who I am.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:42 am
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

TakeThatYouFiend wrote:I read The Screwtape Letters by Lewis Carol, that, combined with my baptism, was one of the greatest spiritual enlightenments of my short life

Ah yes, The Screwtape Letters by Lewis Carroll, in which an elder demon advises his young charge on the best way to tempt humans into committing puns and humourous logical fallacies.

Stupidity's the deliberate cultivation of ignorance.
— William Gaddis