Above and Beyond
9%

Total votes : 46

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:30 am
View Likes
Astronaut says...

My mother refuses to tell me. Seriously, she refuses. But apparently, my IQ was higher that the count thingy (clearly my IQ is high, I just said count thingy) could go. So I would pick above and beyond, but I DON'T KNOW! ARGH!

On another note, autocorrect tried to change beyond to Beyoncé.
I don't have a signature.

Spoiler! :
Bet you didn't see that coming...

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:49 am
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

@ancientforever

I didn't create this forum to try and see how intelligent everybody was on here. I just created it to see the difference in our IQ scores.

Yes, I'm well aware that IQ tests aren't exactly the best way to measure intelligence and how well you'll make it in the world. I've taken several tests and they all gave me significantly different results each time. One was 121, the next 131, and then 132, and one was even 155. So yeah, I know they aren't an exact measure of intelligence. More like they are a test of how well you can take the test. don't tell anybody this, but I once got one that was in the sixty's XD

I myself, have personal experience with people who are thought to be an utter genius but can hardly function enough to pay their own bills. My own uncle is thought to be an absolute genius but he can hardly survive on his own in the world. So I agree with you in practically all that you're saying, and I don't think that people should base what you do in life off of your IQ score. But, this little test is just for fun, so its really not a big deal if most of them got a IQ score of 130 and above. It's just fun. Not like any of us are going to base our life off this silly test. At least I hope not. Thanks for posting, and btw... that link was really cool! Thanks!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 pm
View Likes
deleted5 says...

135 :3
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:19 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

Heh, these kind of tests can be fun but for a real IQ test, most of the reported scores would be around 110. If you're interested in taking an actual IQ test, check with Mensa.

Also, as ThereseCricket alluded to, always keep in mind that talent and intelligence mean nothing unless they're accompanied by a good work ethic.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:50 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

I have a 232. That's pretty bad, right?
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

155 Reviews

Reviews: 155
Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 am
View Likes
Prokaryote says...

100 billion IQ points.

agooddayforprokaryote.jpg
agooddayforprokaryote.jpg (34.3 KiB) Viewed 149 times

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:44 pm
View Likes
Sean says...

Not sure how accurate it is, and I also have dyspraxia which affects my score

There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki