None of the above
9%

Total votes : 53

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 pm
View Likes
queerelves says...

as someone with green hair I'm offended that only two other people picked green D:
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:39 pm
Spotswood says...

I've always had a thing for brunettes, although most of the girls I have liked were blondes. I am attracted basically to any nerdy girl, as long as she's in shape, has a pretty face, and is, of course, intelligent. Looks aren't everything, but it is a major factor along with brains, wit/cynicism, and nerdiness.

I've always loved brunettes with english accents...
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm
Zolen says...

HA, the voting system agrees that my Black hair is the best hair in the world.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:44 am
Bionik says...

queerelves wrote:as someone with green hair I'm offended that only two other people picked green D:

I understand that this thread is old but I can't not to add here a response! :) It's just one of my favourite topics to discuss and also I agree the green colour too! :D Probably it'll be the next new on my head, with such shade I think http://machohairstyles.com/best-punk-hairstyles/ 8)
And in general I adore such bright colours, they always look so cool and interesting on the head! I tried red, blue, violet and purple and that's not the limit for my experiments! :smt003
One of my the most favourite was blue and red too :smt004

Cry, cry like a child...(c)

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:17 am
ChristenLaren says...

Black is basically the natural color, so that’s the first choice for me, but I love to dye my hair Brown, as it suits my personality a lot more. While it’s better that we choose one that we are comfortable with instead of anything else. For example http://stylemann.com/best-hair-color-ideas/, it’s very good option present here, so one should seek what he might look best with and go for, but Black followed by Brown are two of the best colors.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:59 pm
CarryOnMrCaulfield says...

Always been a sucker for brunettes and redheads.

"He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi