5%
Elsa
29%

Total votes : 107

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon May 19, 2014 2:30 pm
Spotswood says...

But still, she isn't a witch because she casts no spells and stuff like all the other evil witches.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:54 pm
Spotswood says...

http://et.tv/YQxpBg

This is going to be one condition of my marriage. My wife NEEDS to wear this...and my prom date, if they don't have this in like sixteen years.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:56 pm
View Likes
EscaSkye says...

I had a hard time choosing among Jasmine, Elsa, or Belle. In the end, I voted Elsa.
Not anymore.

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:59 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

I had a hard time between Rapunzel and Anna, but I chose Anna as she always seemed more realish to me. xD And there's more to beauty than just the face, besides. ;)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle