z

Young Writers Society

What's your personality type?

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:17 pm
Paracosm says...

INTJ/INFP
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 am
Rosendorn says...

Thanks to this set of links, I discovered my type is ISFJ!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 4
Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:08 pm
View Likes
Melmo says...

I got INFJ, which is apparently one of the rarest personality types. It says that I am an old soul, a walking contradiction, and the most empathetic. Reading more into all of the little bits, I actually think it's really accurate!
For the love of creativity!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm
View Likes
Malamaya says...

I got INFP, the Mediator. Pretty much me in a nutshell, I'm a huge romantic (considering I want to get a proper traditional courting that requires being serenaded and chased after, how could I not?) and I want everyone to get along, so I guess it's true.
This is a rather clever sentence that got you to read it all.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:55 pm
heath says...

i am a myers-briggs type nerd and a rock-solid INTP-A, full description in the spoiler.
Spoiler! :
INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. In this way INTPs are markedly different from INTJs, who are much more confident in their competence and willing to act on their convictions.

Mathematics is a system where many INTPs love to play, similarly languages, computer systems--potentially any complex system.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:24 pm
Kazeybear says...

I'm ENFP, The Campaigner. This test is freakishly accurate...
We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospect - Anaïs Nin
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you - Ray Bradbury

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:44 am
ardentlyThieving says...

I seem to fluctuate between ENFP and ESFP, which feels pretty accurate as I identify with both descriptions to about the same amount. Happily enough one of the recommended careers for ENFP is psychology, which is what I want to go into.
“Thus human beings judge of one another, superficially, casually, throwing contempt on one another, with but little reason, and no charity.” - Emmuska Orczy, 'The Scarlet Pimpernel'

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:07 am
ThePatchworkPilgrims says...

I have been switching between ISTJ and INTP (the Logistician and the Logician) for about four months now. I used to be mainly ISTJ, but nowadays my personality has been more INTP. (the test Nate supplied as well as several other tests adhere to this change in personality)
Former incarnations have been:
TheWanderingWizard
TheClockworkConjurer
TheIllusiveIntellect
TheSunderingSorceror
And, TheMaieuticMesmerist

Proudly [They/Them]

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:55 pm
Zackymas says...

I did the test a while ago in the 16personalities web page I think it's called. I've done a few times more and I always get INFJ :p

It makes sense since I love helping people :) I actually work with that sort of stuff and my friends consider me to be their personal counselor XD

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:56 am
PickledChrissy says...

I'm INTJ. Seems to describe me pretty well.
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:03 pm
BeTheChange says...

I've taken a few of these tests and I'm an INFP. :)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:43 pm
JadeBunny says...

ISTJ
Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

117 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 117
Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:04 am
Featherstone says...

" INTJ
Introvert(44%)  iNtuitive(47%)  Thinking(25%)  Judging(1%)
* You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
* You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (47%)
* You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
* You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)"

So there it is.
"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

he/him/his

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:15 am
aulyasela3597 says...

I'm ISFJ.

ISFJ STRENGTHS :

1. Supportive – ISFJs are the universal helpers, sharing their knowledge, experience, time and energy with anyone who needs it, and all the more so with friends and family. People with this personality type strive for win-win situations, choosing empathy over judgment whenever possible.
2. Reliable and Patient – Rather than offering sporadic, excited rushes that leave things half finished, ISFJs are meticulous and careful, taking a steady approach and bending with the needs of the situation just enough to accomplish their end goals. ISFJs not only ensure that things are done to the highest standard, but often go well beyond what is required.
3. Imaginative and Observant – ISFJs are very imaginative, and use this quality as an accessory to empathy, observing others’ emotional states and seeing things from their perspective. With their feet firmly planted on the ground, it is a very practical imagination, though they do find things quite fascinating and inspiring.
4. Enthusiastic – When the goal is right, ISFJs take all this support, reliability and imagination and apply it to something they believe will make a difference in people’s lives – whether fighting poverty with a global initiative or simply making a customer’s day.
5. Loyal and Hard-Working – Given a little time, this enthusiasm grows into loyalty – ISFJ personalities often form an emotional attachment to the ideas and organizations they’ve dedicated themselves to. Anything short of meeting their obligations with good, hard work fails their own expectations.
6. Good Practical Skills – The best part is, ISFJs have the practical sense to actually do something with all this altruism. If mundane, routine tasks are what need to be done, ISFJs can see the beauty and harmony that they create, because they know that it helps them to care for their friends, family, and anyone else who needs it.

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:58 pm
fishsashimi says...

INFP
wheeee~

We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove.
— Mark Twain