z

Young Writers Society

What Handwriting says about your Characters (and You!)

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:15 pm
View Likes
capriciouscoralyn says...

I really hate how accurate these things can be. Hahaha, I've never thought of handwriting in a psychological aspect. Thanks for this! ~ It made me reflect... on my life... somehow, to be honest. :)

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:36 pm
SushiSashimi333 says...

I seem to be all over the place, but it's pretty accurate all the same XD I'll try and see if I can get a picture of my handwriting later. This was really cool ^^
Sushi

260 Reviews

Reviews: 260
Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:46 am
TriSARAHtops says...

According to this, I am (I get that it's supposed to about your character, but still):
-guarded with emotions, rational, and practical
-artistic
-well-adjusted and adaptable
-ambitious, optimistic, and/or will have a good self-esteem
-private and introverted
-impatient, and disorganized

I can't comment on the e and l aspect, because sometimes the loops on them are wide, and then a few words later they're narrow (depends on what letter they're following. But it is pretty accurate on a lot of those points for me, which is a surprise.

I'm now concerned about a friend of mine, cos his handwriting varies A LOT within a sentence, going from plain old printing to slanted an cursive every five words... o.o

Anyway, if you're interested, here's my handwriting! I did it on plain white paper, but for some reason the blue ink has come up purple.
Attachments
wr.JPG
if we wait until we're ready
we'll be waiting
for the rest of our lives

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:36 pm
Sylar says...

This is awesome!
A SURPRISE PARTY

FOR ME

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6cunaBd7A)

Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
— Ann Landers