z

Young Writers Society

The holy grail of publishing: Amazon

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:53 am
queenofscience says...

People! I have discovered the holy grail of publishing:Amazon.

You have to be a member ( it cost 50 dollars or somthing like that) but it has awsome benifits!!

Go to kindle direct publishing. It's soo easy to publish your works to make money. Plue, e-books are the future. Our world is becoming more technology oriented. Everyone has a phone, ipo/ipad etc nowdays. You get to controle the price of your book etc.

https://kdp.amazon.com/self-publishing/help?topicId=A37Z49E2DDQPP3
I am the science and science fiction guru.

The mind is beautiful, yet brilliant. You can think, create, and imagine so many things.

Eugenics= scientific racism.

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm
Kale says...

If you choose to go this route, just be sure to follow all the formatting and technical requirements of your submissions, otherwise Amazon will take them down if enough customers complain (and customers do complain). You'll also occasionally need to update your files as newer devices and sizes become available, as well as file formats.

You'll also have to cover everything marketing-related yourself, so if you're not willing/able to devote quite a lot of time to networking, cover art, and advertising, then your writing probably won't sell.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper
— looseleaf