z

Young Writers Society

How to make sure you write everyday-- the easy way!

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

Hello there!

I'm guessing you're like me, the kind of person who writes every now and again, when you feel like it. And you always feel guilty for pushing all your projects to the side because you're too busy to write.

Well let me introduce you to the most wonderful site I've ever found (Besides YWS, of course ;))

It's called 750 words and it's goal is to get you to write 750 words every day. Now, this doesn't have to be a chapter from your newest novel, or a poem, or anything. Basically you can write whatever you want, whether it be thoughts, a new plot that needs fleshed out, or even a review! The only thing that it requires is for you to get your 750 words done in a 24 hour period.

Personally, my writing activity has really gone up since I started!

It's really rewarding too, because you get badges for all kinds of things! Whether it be for writing five days in a row, or reaching 50,000 words written on the site, you'll see the badges start to pile up, and be really really proud.

So go check it out, explore! And I hope you'll make an account and join those of us who are writing every day, the easy way!
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:57 am
View Likes
AlfredSymon says...

Yup, I totally agree that a few words a day can help. Maybe even a lot. I think that it prevents the writing mood to escape from our head's clutches. :D
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians