z

Young Writers Society

Feminist Symposium

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:14 am
View Likes
Galatea says...

There is a feminist symposium coming up at my school in March. I would love to write an article/speech to present, but I'm strapped for ideas! Any suggestions. My biggest concern is to avoid man-bashing.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:27 am
Bobo says...

Don't worry, I'll be ready to "man-bash" you no matter what. LOL j/k
I personally think that women should be held with equal respect to men, but I also believe that women and men are typically born with certain talents and abilities that distinguish them, and that women don't have to do now what only or primarily men have done in the past to be considered equal to men. Not that I think women should never work or anything like that, but I just don't agree with most of the feminist literature I've read or heard about. Good luck, anyways!

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:04 pm
View Likes
Sam says...

What are you implying? *lol* gosh I'm a girl...I PLAY ICE HOCKEY FOR GOODNESS SAKES! :D I'm not really sure what a sympsium is, so you have to fill me in there, Galatea, and then I can help you out.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfical