No.
21%

Total votes : 142

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon May 26, 2008 6:28 pm
View Likes
Aedomir says...

50) Only ever review your own work, then complain there's a bug because you aren't getting any points.
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:31 pm
xxfourthelement says...

(With cackles.) Sounds something like making yourself the most hated writer on CritiqueCircle, only putting number 4 as number 1.
"...I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Sometimes I can stop laughing before people start edging away and talking about soothing drinks." - Lord Raould of Goldenlake and Malorie's Peak

Free Reviews

183 Reviews

Reviews: 183
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:32 pm
View Likes
LoveableLittleSock says...

51) Copy and paste the entire piece of work onto the quick reply box, and under it say, "That was awesome! Keep writing!"

52) Get very angry when Nate takes 3000 points away from you for spamming. And then PM him back persisting that you were doing no such thing.
Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:56 pm
View Likes
thunder_dude7 says...

#51 is my favorite. Reminds me of another:

53) Always quote the entire post that you are responding to, even if it's completely unnessesary to quote them at all.

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Thu May 12, 2011 6:08 pm
View Likes
Jenthura says...

I so totally voted no.
Also, this thing is getting as big as some of the threads in the Time Wasters forum. :P
-ж-Ж-ж-

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Thu May 12, 2011 6:10 pm
Jenthura says...

54. Decide you had something else you wanted to say, and instead of editing a previous post and putting it in, you make an entirely new post to do it.
-ж-Ж-ж-

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm
View Likes
Mickixoxo says...

55. Describe every single article of clothing that your characters are wearing, even if the character isn't important because, come on, EVERYONE needs to know, in fine detail, what your character is wearing at every second of the day!

This is way too funny.
And I totally did not vote no just to be annoying O.o
If there's a 50/50 chance of getting something wrong go for it anyway because there is also a 50/50 chance of getting it right

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~Edgar Allen Poe

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun May 22, 2011 2:26 am
View Likes
TaylaChase says...

Wow, I think I'll try to avoid doing any of that. . . I don't want to be hated T.T
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
~Albert Einstein

I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
~Anonymous

I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I'm writing in pen and I can't erase my mistakes. . .
~Anonymous

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed May 25, 2011 9:11 pm
silentwords says...

Ahahaha I loved this! <3

I've got another one (hope this hasn't been said.. )

56. Give people nice long reviews about everything you hated about their piece. Psshh.. who cares about being nice? The more you tear apart their piece, the better! It's called constructive critism for a reason right? (:
I'd like to think I'm creative... instead of just plain weird ;D

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 am
View Likes
Eniarrol says...

57. Always like all of your own posts and pieces of work :) Well OBVIOUSLY they forgot to like it so you do it for them!
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:00 am
View Likes
tinkembell says...

58 - ask EVERYONE on the WRFF forum to review your work, and when they do, complain that everyone is attacking you/your piece.

59- make another account and use it to like everything you post/comment on, follow you, and review every new piece of work and argue with other reviewers when they disagree with your opinion ;)

Also, I definetly didn't say no ^_^
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:59 am
WritersUnleashed says...

God I hate people who do these. The good thing is I only slighlty relate to 2 and 4.
2-Sometimes I post some useless reviews like "This was pretty good", but I at least give a lot of reasons why usually. And I don't really post many pieces so Im practically exempt :P
4-I sometimes trash reviews but only when the ARE trash. Sometimes people give bad advice or just plain troll. I don't trash constructive crits, but if you just say "This is bad english" or crap like that, I want REASONS,

But ya. Great guides for the newbs.

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:33 pm
Cspr says...

I am so happy I only accidentally didn't put my paragraphs apart one or twice. Indents aren't good online, apparently. -shuffles feet-

Well, I may have trashed a piece once a bit harshly. But their opinion of people who suffer from depression was horrendous. Compared them to trash, even. -shakes head sadly- Sure, sure, I know authors aren't characters, but...it was too sickening to ignore.

Yeah. I think you guys have everything covered quite well, though. Glad to have read through this to insure I'm not hated. I like being liked.
My SPD senses are tingling.

766 Reviews

Reviews: 766
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:50 pm
View Likes
Brigadier says...

^to all of this by the way^

*wipes tear from eye*

the brigadier rides again!
LMS VI: Lunch Appointment with Death

841 Reviews

Reviews: 841
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:48 am
Radrook says...

Disagreeing with every single thing that the reviewer suggests without providing a valid reason why is an excellent way to arouse the reviewer's animosity.

Another way is to thank all other reviewers for the review but ignore him or her.
“Defamation; is an act of impiety.”
― Kristian Goldmund Aumann, The Seven Deadly Sins

"The adventures I enjoy are usually of a literary nature."
— Henry Winchester