z

Young Writers Society

Banning custom essays

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:42 am
fire says...

Custom writing site have become a real problem for many teachers as well as students. Even though all custom paper sites claim that they offer research assistance only, it is not a secret that the vast majority of students submit custom written papers as their own. Can anything be done to ban custom sites? I do not think so. There is no effective regulation that can stop such sites from selling essays. As the result, value of education is lost as students do not devote any efforts to studying. It is worth to mention that such sites are maintained not by American or British companies but rather by students from Ukraine, Russia, and India. Unless the government starts paying more attention to current gap in education, more and more students will become victims of custom writing sites.

Random avatar

Reviews: 115
Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:49 am
andimlovegalore says...

This is interesting but I'm not sure it's in the right place. Probably a mod'll move it.

If you're interested in debate topics you should join the debate group, it's in the group's section (click it in the header) I'm sure you'd get lots of responses.

I wouldn't submit an essay like this to my school... not only can I write a better one myself in most cases, I'd feel too guilty. Also, most teachers can see the writing style and know it's not your essay.

I know someone who got all her maths coursework for GCSE off the internet and she still failed. The problem is you don't even know if it's right or not.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:10 am
damkos says...

Hi fire, I don't know why you are against custom essay but it is useful for some students like us :D and I always get help from professional custom essay writing service is the best as I think so and it help me well. So why are you saying this? I couldn't understand. Just remember one thing banning custom essay is helpful for 30% students and not banning custom essay is helpful for 70% students like us :idea:
Last edited by Kale on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out link to essay writing site. Academic dishonesty is not encouraged here.

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)