z

Young Writers Society

Muses

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:49 am
Writersdomain says...

I have far too many muses. I glean some kind of inspiration from almost everything I see, hear, or read. It's really fun to have specific songs for almost of your characters because they were the original inspiration for the character. Ah.

Romance muses:

My Tears of Lecraesa love songs: Prayer for Taylor, One Last Shot, and Into the Sunlight
Great Movie Love Themes CD
Angela Hunt (such a good author)
LA Kelly

Comedy Muses:

Wow, I don't have many...
Who I Am Hates Who I've Been by Relient K
The Barnyard Bridge?! (strange song)
my old stories. :P

Fantasy Muses:

Robin Hobb
LotR (music, movies etc.)
Stephen Lawhead
Alison Croggon
Janny Wurts
King Arthur soundtrack
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Manny says...

My muse would have to be Steven Gould. He's, in my opinion, the best sci-fi writer ever. He has a way of pulling ordinary people into extraordinary circumstances like no other. My favorite book ever is actually one of his, Jumper, and I encourage all of you to give it a try. And of course Spider-Man.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:27 am
Lilith says...

I've sort of got this like mental muse that I think might have been a pirate or a gypsy or something. Either way, its like a mix of Johny Depps crazy character (we know, we love) Jack Sparrow. :elephant: and I've always wanted to learn and write about gypsies so my muse is just sort of my crazy alter ego.

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -