z

Young Writers Society

Character Profiles

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:09 pm
kktoday says...

I've done one of these before. It helped me focus for awhile, which was good. But after that, it didn't really matter. My character kind of changed anyway. =)
If only you could see
How heaven stills when you speak
I know all your days
And I have wrapped you in mystery
(My Love Hasn't Grown Cold; Bethany Dillon)

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:44 pm
Alice says...

these things actually make me lose focus sometimes. But after working on one for a while I was inspired to go back and work on an old one that I hadn't done in a while. It needs to be edited BAD.
I just lost the game.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:08 pm
kktoday says...

Huh. I guess I can understand that. My case was one where I needed something to just make me think about the character and what I was getting ready to write... and having something in front of me that asked 'what are you going to do with her?' helped me out. ^_^
If only you could see
How heaven stills when you speak
I know all your days
And I have wrapped you in mystery
(My Love Hasn't Grown Cold; Bethany Dillon)

270 Reviews

Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:41 am
Alice says...

Hey i just semi filled one of these out and since I've got Six characters its really proved to be helpful so far. I'm not tempted to go into detail to the millionth degree about them in their first entry so I have a point of refrence on how they look like. It also helpped me orgnize which character was going to fall for which character. :D
I just lost the game.

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:49 am
PerforatedxHearts says...

Exactly.

It's pretty shallow interrogation, but I like it.

XD
"Video games don't affect kids. If Pacman had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music." --anonymous/banner.

270 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:13 am
Alice says...

I am now filling out my 8th one, i have 32 characters and only 8 get their own pov chapter. That's how I'm separating them, chapter by chapter, anyways I have to do these now to keep straight which race is which! head/desk
I just lost the game.

Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy