z

Young Writers Society

Books I found helpful

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:30 am
theruralruins says...

Anybody stuck and people won't help you or you aren't getting all the information you need????? Looking for a certain book that someone recommended but still can't find anything????? I was able to find a few books so maybe if you guys asked me, maybe I can find it in the books I have. So even the books that I have are a couple decades old, they are still probably better than what you have found. So once again, ask me!!!!!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:06 pm
Snoink says...

Why don't you post some of the books and give descriptions of each of them, just to be helpful?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:10 pm
theruralruins says...

well, i would right now but i don't have any of the books here at school so i will post them later once i get a chance. they might not be posted today, or even tomorrow, but by sunday night they will be up.
Hello? Hello? Oh, it's just me. Nobody in particular, and I'm wondering how you are. Good? That's good. Bye!

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:20 am
Ani May Queen says...

theruralruins wrote:So even the books that I have are a couple decades old, they are still probably better than what you have found.

First, improper grammer.

Second, that sounds soooooo conceited.

And what's the pointing of posting something saying "I'll post a list of books later" when you could just post that list later?
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author