z

Young Writers Society

How do you make a fantasy comic

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:23 pm
BeingRivy says...

Hi guys,
I'm @BeingRivy , and i want to make a comic for myself. On the other hand, though, i have problems with my comics. I do love comics, don't get me wrong, but i don't read them all the time because i need space to do other things, like school, homework, classwork, struggling to reading a book, and countless of other things in need and have to do. I can't help it, this is my life. People always need to tell me whatever I want and i have do it for them. It's *ahem* the only obvious way to make them happy!!!!
Now for comics I obviously have to deal with too many projects, too many everything creative on my plate. I have to make characters, the plot, dialogue, pacing, genres, and all that stuff. And still something isn't right with the comics I'm making. I'm still stuck on writing a story. I have to make an epic original story and become an author and do fun stuff before I die as an old lady and NOW i'm 17 years old. 17 years old!!!!!! How do you feel about wanting to do more stuff, when there's too much writing stuff to work on, and your goal is to do it before you die??
I want to make a fun epic comedy, fantasy comic that's short and within 20-32 pages but i feel scared to share it to others, even though that's what other people tell me to do. But i'm not done with my other stories. I can work on my old stories, but I cannot finish them. Ever story i work on isn't done. Do you get it now???
Any tips and i=advice to know what to do with my comics, and what to work on your journal? Any tips to do better pacing?? Any tips and and advice to write better stuff in my journal???
Hope you send me a message!!!
From, @BeingRivy .

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:09 pm
View Likes
Fishr says...

I don't make characters, they make themselves. Quite honestly, each bugger is a little piece of myself. I can trace their traits back to some hideous ones about their creator. Ick. But, humanity are imperfect creatures of certain doom.

You said you're Autistic. Create a person whom is ASD. A good piece advice that was given to me long ago was, write what you know. Then, it doesn't become work. It's enjoyable.

Anyway, I'm not interested about your personal life. This is a writing website, not a mental clinic, so please stop rehashing old drama about how bad your life is. Plus, why are you so afraid all the time? Just do it.

This may be my last reply to you.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe