Young Writers Society

Ask a Genderfluid Peep... basically anything

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:23 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Heyyo! Winter here!

I am genderfluid, and use all pronouns interchangeably depending on the mood I’m in. For people I’m around in real life, I’ll sometimes ask for a specific set of pronouns, but for the most part, I’m fine with them switching it up.

I’m AFAB (Assigned Female At Birth) so if you’ve got any questions for a character or just in general about being genderfluid, discovering yourself, what someone (you or your character) might do to appear more androgynous, or basically anything of the sort, I’m here! If a question is too personal, I’ll politely decline or share what I’m comfortable with, but unless you ask something blatantly rude, I’m probably not going to turn it down, so feel free to ask what you please!

I also live in a Southern state and grew up in a religious environment, so if you’ve got questions about being genderfluid and growing up somewhere like that, I’m here for that too.

So uh... yeah. That seems like enough of an intro, right? Feel free to fire away!
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes