Young Writers Society

Terrible Writing Advice

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:53 am
View Likes
shima says...

phpBB [media]

Hey, if anybody interested, decided to share it here.

There is this awesome channel on youtube that I love to follow, called Terrible Writing advice.
This guy basically just goes and explains (in short, funny, videos) all the things you can do wrong while writing your story. I, personally, love it, if not for the advice but just for the general hilarity of the way this guy describes stuff.
The videos are extremely short, about four minutes per vid, so it ain't that much of a time waster to watch a couple of them. They are also extremely informative to starting/young writers who don't yet know which kinds of traps they might stumble in to.
Video above.

(and if someone is wondering - no, this isn't self-promotion. I don't even know the guy)

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:50 pm
LJF says...

I spent over an hour and a half on here-- this guy is a genius!
“In order to...apply the teachings of the Aincrad style...keep its secret motto in mind: "stay cool.”-Reki Kawahara
"I’m glad I didn’t die there. I have to go home. I’ve still got things to do.”-Yukako Kabei

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:04 pm
SnowGhost says...

I follow that channel. Good stuff
Just killing time until time kills me.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:03 am
Elinor says...

This channel is amazing! Thank you for sharing!

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo