please forgive.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:59 pm
Shine says...

i usualy pick it up from the plot,

how about 'vampire world'.(i know i am not good at giving titles).
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

90 Reviews

Reviews: 90
Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:23 pm
RoxanneR says...

I am always inspired by the places that I live, or have lived in, especially when I go to Cornwall and there are all the cute little seaside cottages that have cute names.

Sometimes I just take one of those for my story name, but others I don't name until the last minute, so the esscence of the story can flow and all the ideas mix up together to get the best title.

RR*
Want a faithful critique? PM me!

Luv RR*

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline