z

Young Writers Society

What inspires you to write? :)

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:43 pm
View Likes
deecreative says...

Hi, everyone! Haven't been on in awhile. Super busy. But glad to be back :)

Just want to ask this question? What inspires you to write? What inspired me is listening to music, reading other people's work and quotes. What about you?

Deanna J.

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:11 pm
View Likes
SnowGhost says...

I get inspiration from everything. From art, reading, dreams, songs, memes, quotes, video games, poems, YWS. My problem is my inspiration doesn't last long.
Just killing time until time kills me.

1162 Reviews

Reviews: 1162
Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:56 am
View Likes
Carlito says...

I write contemporary romance novels so my inspiration tends to come from the world around me - things that interest me, bother me, confuse me, scare me, etc. I also become inspired by super cute real life love stories! (Although I don't base my stories off of said super cute real life love stories :p) So for example, in the novel I've just started working on, I'm inspired by marching band because it was one of my favorite parts of high school, Catfish the TV show because it fascinates me, autoimmune diseases because I know many people with them and they can be so debilitating without people realizing, and love because love <3

What inspires me to actually put words on the page? Probably the need to express myself, understand the world, and make my dreams come true :)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!

Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3

47 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 47
Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:12 am
Moalex says...

I personally enjoy writing action and fantasy novels. Most of my inspirations come from watching amazing anime such as Fate/Zero, Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works. Other things that inspire me is music, and constantly being on cloud9.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:26 pm
CarryOnMrCaulfield says...

Historical fiction and speculative fiction for me, most of the time. Sometimes I will write something relatively realistic if I feel compelled to do so for a specific reason. I am writing a YA novel right now because I feel like I have a story that needs to be told, but, excluding the works of J. D. Salinger, I am not generally a fan of YA literature.

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland