z

Young Writers Society

I need help!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:51 am
leslieloo says...

Hey, everyone! I need some help with my new story, The Abduction. I'm struggling to make it better. So far, I have one comment, but it's not very positive. Can you guys give me some advice on how I should improve my story and maybe help me find a new title? It would mean a lot to me. Thanks!
Whatever you've been told, you're worth more than gold.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:09 am
Lefty says...

Hey, there!

You might want to check out the "Will Review For Food" thread (viewforum.php?f=188) and request a review or two. There are tons of people requesting works to review right now who would love to take a look at your piece. You might get more responses there.

And if not, as it's only gotten one comment, it should still be in the Green Room, which means someone else should be along to review it before too long. However, I was taking a look at your portfolio and I'm not finding your story. Did you remove it by chance?

Best of luck!
-Lefty
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:56 am
Kale says...

As Lefty already mentioned, using the WRFF forum is a great way to get more feedback. Just be sure to read the rules first as they contain a lot of helpful information in addition to the rules.

A link to your story would also be helpful since I'm also having trouble finding it in your portfolio.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

11 Reviews

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm
leslieloo says...

Sorry, you couldn't find it. Here's the link: The Abduction

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:11 pm
Vervain says...

We can't see the work because you've made it private ^^

If you go into "Edit Portfolio" through the Publishing Center and find the work there, there should be a little checkbox under the word "Private". I know it seems counter-intuitive, but check that box—that way it'll be public.

(Petition for that column to be changed to "Public", seriously, that's gotten me before, too.)
stay off the faerie paths

11 Reviews

Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:18 pm
leslieloo says...

Alright. I think it's public now.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:29 pm
Vervain says...

Yep, it is!
stay off the faerie paths

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read.
— Groucho Marx