z

Young Writers Society

Fantasy Plot Idea, Please Critic and Share Advice!

Reviews: 2
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:31 pm
Zyox says...

Hello All,

After not writing anything for enjoyment, in a multitude of months, I have experience a hanging depressing, one only brushed away by the urge to write again.

Now I sit with a struggle, I am unable to cease the barrier that is stopping my foundational ideas to flow in, and this is where I need desperate help.

Currently my best plot, or one I have a decent liking to, is as follows,

Set during a stage in which the creation of the gun has just been invented by humans, the resource, metal, iron, (materials used to make guns :P) is all but abundant in human lands, with the lack of this metal mankind turns its gaze upon an area rumored to house stores of the presious resource.

In an effort of prevention to cease the greedy humans from gaining the presious metal used to make this foreign weapon, the races and creatures of the land unite in a struggle to preserve their homeland.

Please, oh, please, comment and tell me your tips and ideas I can use to improve the base of this plot!

Much Thanks,

-{Zyox}-

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm
View Likes
Holysocks says...

Dude, just write it! :-P If you think you'll enjoy writing, go for it. I think it could certainly be an interesting idea.
100% autistic

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley