z

Young Writers Society

Make your writing better through your daily routine.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:22 am
View Likes
JinxGrey says...

You have one.I have one.We all a morning routine.She people get up and stretch others simply get and get a mug of coffee.As writers we have a different routine.We might write or plan to write in the morning.Its what we do.But you actually write better if you change that morning routine daily.I know it seems a little silly buts its true.You stimulate the cells by change.If you do the same old thing everyday then you'll get used to it.If shake it up then your creativity will flow better.It's real simple.If you just sit there after you wake up then get up a do yoga or something along those lines.If you write when you wake up then wait and gather up all the days ideas.You can even use this through out your day.Be spontaneous.Be random.Have fun.After a long day of fun sit down and write for any given amount of time.Pour your ideas on to paper.Trust me it will work wonders.It may even make your days a little bit better.
The poets are just kids that didn't make it~

"The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein