z

Young Writers Society

fantasy writing blog, v. good, name starts with L - ??

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:56 pm
Esmé says...

Hi,

a few years back there was a terrific blog on - LiveJournal, maybe and probably. It had posts with advice and all sorts of things about writing, and was written in a rather entertaining way. I think the author was an editor somewhere. She closed shop a few years back (the blog writing, I have no idea about the editing). But I think the blog/website, whatever it was, is still somewhere on the internet? Allegedly nothing ever disappears from here! (it was a v. good website, would be a great pity if it did).

Thing is, I cannot for the life of me remember what her name was - and can't find the website. But I recall that when it was active, a few people on it were mentioning it on YWS, so I thought, why not, might ask here.

The author's screenname was something lovely, and started with the letter L. Something along the lines of Lirael but not.

It's a long shot, but - any ideas?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:12 pm
View Likes
Vervain says...

Are you thinking of Limyaael's Fantasy Rants? Because those are still archived on her LiveJournal (limyaael.livejournal.com) -- and a complete list with content can be found here on CuriosityQuills.
stay off the faerie paths

571 Reviews

Reviews: 571
Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:06 am
Esmé says...

Perfect, thanks a million!

I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman