z

Young Writers Society

Dialogue help

Reviews: 4
Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:33 pm
Bookwormgal16 says...

ok well I'm writing this novel based off a book or fanfiction called how i survived middle school, but in mine i added in some new characters, the main ones are Eric and Emma fraternal twins I'm stuck on chapter 3 where a chapter ago...
Eric accidentally revealed that a kid he knew or the main character in the book series named Josh was held back in first grade
Josh is freaking because everyone knows him as the kid who's super smart. and oh Eric met josh his second year there.
In chapter 3 Eric thinks about what he's done and how Jenny, the lead character in the book, is probably angry at him for doing this and he goes to the park where she is and talks to her. The situation is awkward because Eric thinks Jenny is angry at him but she's not and is just preoccupied because of what happened but has no resentment towards him and I have no idea how to write this dialogue out,
Can someone please help me?!

1220 Reviews

Reviews: 1220
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 am
Kale says...

The best thing you can do is just write something. It's always easier to work with something than nothing, and people will be able to help more if you provide something concrete to work off of.

If you were to provide what dialogue you have so far, that would help a lot.
Secretly a Kyllorac, sometimes a Murtle.
There are no chickens in Hyrule.
Princessence: A LMS Project
WRFF | KotGR

Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter