z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:39 am
View Likes
deleted868 says...

Thanks a bunch @Holysocks ! I'm pretty sure I will end up loving it!
Hey! I hope your day's been swell, and if not, there's always time for it to get better. See ya!

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:17 am
joyt0theworld says...

Hey! My name is Joy and I'm so glad I found this site! I really like it. :D

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:24 pm
ChocolateCello says...

Welcome @joyt0theworld
It's good to know you like the site! If you ever need anything I'm always happy to help :)
"I don't know what to put as my signature."
Cello, Chocolate. Cello's Internal Narration. Young Writers Society: Edit Signature, 2016.

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:30 pm
Casanova says...

Welcome to YWS, joyt0theworld! If you have any questions, or need to talk, feel free to message me, or any of the people in green/red!!
Chat's bangin' yo

Reviews: 1
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm
cbonfilio says...

Good morning everyone! I found this site many years ago but have stumbled back upon it recently. I don't recall very much of how it operates, I don't think I spent very much time here in the beginning. My name is Cori and I am 28, old- I know. I'm currently about halfway through the second book of my YA series and am just trying to find a place of like minded people to keep myself on track. With children, work and classes I tend to be pretty busy and so joining local writing groups is out of the question. I hope to get to know some people with similar interests and ideals to develop a supportive and encouraging circle of familiars. Take care!
-Cori

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:48 pm
Virgil says...

Welcome back to YWS! I hope you enjoy the site. IF you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else with a green or red name.

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:14 am
MeAndMyThoughts says...

Just new to all this uploading poems or stories on sites. Is there any app or something like that. Hope I give out some good works. And sorry for any mistakes which I may do.

1081 Reviews

Reviews: 1081
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:32 am
Virgil says...

Welcome to YWS, @MeAndMyThoughts! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else who happens to have a green or red name, as I'm sure they're happy to help as well. I believe you can get YWS on something called WhatsApp? But I'm not quite sure/not sure if that works all that great.

I hope to see you around on the site!

Will Review For Food - Always taking review requests!

Discuss the last piece of media you consumed in Media Reviews!

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:38 am
MeAndMyThoughts says...

YWS has contact number which I can contact through Whatsapp or is it the members?

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:52 pm
ChocolateCello says...

Welcome to the site @fosken
I hope you enjoy it here! (If you have any questions i'm always happy to help)
"I don't know what to put as my signature."
Cello, Chocolate. Cello's Internal Narration. Young Writers Society: Edit Signature, 2016.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 am
StNickKILLyous says...

Hey, I'm Nick and I'm new to the site. I think it's obvious I like writing books, as well that I like reading them. Not the ones I write... but just in general... Anyways, I also like video games. I mainly play Skyrim SE and Titanfall 2 on myXbox One (My gamertag is the same as my Username). As far as writing projects go, at the moment I'm currently writing a Colab. story with some friends, as well as a supernatural story for a class I'm in. The former is likely going to be posted here, possibly in parts, depending on how many points it takes to post. Also, what is writerfeedpad?

Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:04 pm
View Likes
autumnsnotamundane says...

Hi everyone! I'm new and I'm really glad I found this site. I'm fifteen (almost sixteen) and am super excited to read the stories on here, along with my writing some of my own :D

624 Reviews

Reviews: 624
Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:40 am
Casanova says...

Welcome to YWs, @autumnsnotamundane ! I hope you enjoy the site! Feel free to message me, or any user that has a red or green username, if you have any questions!
Chat's bangin' yo

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:06 am
DrLavender says...

Hey guys! I just signed up on this website, as I'm looking to join a writer's community! From what I've seen, this is an awesome place and I'd love to make new friends here! A bit about me and my writing: I'm 16 and living in Seattle and have been writing for about a year or so now. I'm not good at it though, so I'd like to receive feedback and potentially offer some in return! I normally write realistic fiction. Anyway, that's me, haha.
"We're all stories in the end. Might as well make it a good one, eh?" ~The Doctor

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:53 am
View Likes
Wolfi says...

@sromani7, this is indeed an awesome place! Welcome! :)
John 14:27:
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind