Home » Forums » Welcome » Welcome Mat

Welcome New Members! [3]

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:59 am
View Likes
oceans says...

Hello, everyone!

I have been searching for new writing communities where members actually help each other out, and that are not all preteens. I'm glad I found this site.

I really enjoy meeting creative people and discussing ideas for novels, poems, songs, etc. I was majoring in Journalism (Got my AA) but I switched over to Creative Writing. I only hope to grow as a writer and to make friends with other artistic people.

I hope I can find that here!

<3
~ Oceans <3

346 Reviews

Reviews: 346
Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm
View Likes
whatchamacallit says...

Hey @oceans! Welcome to YWS - sounds like you're at the right place :) If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Maya Angelou

[ she / her ]

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:43 am
View Likes
cactuslily says...

Hey ya'll!! I stumbled upon this website back in 2014 as a kid- my old account was @TheUnknownWriter but alas I wasn't able to recover my old email :'(
but I am so glad to be back! Now that I'm majoring in creative writing, I thought I would jump back in!

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:41 am
View Likes
kishibe says...

Heya! I had an account here a long time ago, but things change over the years and I can't even remember my last account lol. I stumbled on this website again, and I thought "why not." Hope everyone's doing alright in the times of the plague. Cheers!

914 Reviews

Reviews: 914
Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:24 pm
View Likes
IcyFlame says...

Welcome back @cactuslily and @kishibe :) Glad you found YWS again after all these years!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:30 am
View Likes
SteveHepkell says...

Hello I'm new on this forum!

914 Reviews

Reviews: 914

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:19 pm
View Likes
QueenShadowGem says...

Welcome! @cactuslily , @kishibe , and @SteveHepkell! I hope you like it here as much as I do. :)
Respect is a valued commodity with high demand and low quantity, so build yourself a fortune by becoming a supplier. - Shadow

Moo.
— Cow