z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

Reviews: 3
Fri May 20, 2016 8:24 pm
slytherwin says...

Hi :D ! I'm Samantha. I've been a writer since I was in preschool and I just found this website!

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri May 20, 2016 8:27 pm
Evander says...

Hey, @slytherwin! Welcome to the site!
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

Reviews: 3
Fri May 20, 2016 8:37 pm
slytherwin says...

@AdrianMoon thank you!

151 Reviews

Reviews: 151
Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 am
writerkitty says...

Welcome to YWS @slytherwin!! :D :D :D I hope you'll have a really amazing time on this site!

Just keep writing, writing, WRITING! :D

Reviews: 0
Mon May 23, 2016 12:34 am
thepluralisoctopods says...

Hi? My name's Riah and I'm in the midst of transferring over from another writing site that started becoming really unappealing. I hope this experience is better: this site already seems really cool. I've had an account for a while now but I kinda forgot about it. Anyways, it's cool to be here. Yeah.

240 Reviews

Reviews: 240
Mon May 23, 2016 12:43 am
AdmiralKat says...

Welcome @thepluralisoctopods! If you have any questions about the website, feel free to ask!
Whale. Whale. Whale. What do we have here?
Some scurvy dog looking at my post, eh?

184 Reviews

Reviews: 184
Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 pm
RoyalHighness says...

AHH NEW PEOPLE YES YES WELCOME

YWS is a great place to meet sweet and amazing people. Hit me up if you ever need a review or have any questions (though the mods might have better answers) or just if you need someone to talk to! Much love!

Reviews: 2
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:04 am
Terry says...

Hello there! My name's Terry, fifteen year old author currently editing my book and wanting to eventually get it published. I have written four books. I came to this site because nobody I know has the time to spare to read my writing, so I have came here in hopes of meeting other writers like myself and people who can help me improve my writing.
"Reading is where you start at the beginning. Writing is where you start in the middle and force your way out." - Anonymous
In that case, what's editing? Where you go from start to finish over and over again endlessly while dying?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:08 am
SkyeWalker says...

Hey there, @Terry! Glad to see you found us! Feel free to PM me or, when you complete five reviews, you can find me on the chatbar! Nice to meet you, hope you stay! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:53 pm
View Likes
DoormanDan says...

Hello everybody, my name is Daniel (aka DoormanDan)! I just joined this site a few minutes ago, and so far, I like how it looks. I was originally a writer on another writing website (www.writerscafe.org), but that site seems to have gone downhill, so I've been looking for another place to meet writers, review their work and publish my own. This site seems wonderful so far, and I really look forward to review other peoples work! :D

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:57 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Welcome to YWS, @DoormanDan!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:11 pm
View Likes
DoormanDan says...

Thanks! I'm still trying to get used to this site, but I'm really enjoying my time here!

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:44 pm
ThereseCricket says...

It takes a little while to get accustomed to everything, but it's definitely worth it! Send me a PM or comment on my wall if you need anything. :)
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:03 am
View Likes
thecolorofthesky says...

Hi guys! I'm new here. So far I've posted three poems. It took alot of thought to post my work in a public space. One of my friends writes on here and encouraged me to join. Thanks for all the support!
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- e.e. cummings

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:13 am
Astronomer says...

@thecolorofthesky
Hello! Welcome to YWS! Introduving yourself was a good option.
YWS is an amazing community! Care to tell us who your friend is? If they're active, it is very likely somebody will recognize them.

You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus