z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Hey! Welcome to the site, @starrieknight! Wonderful to meet you! Feel free to ask me if you have questions about the site! I'm also almost always free to chat, so there's that, too! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:21 pm
RubyRed says...

Welcome @starrieknight.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

Reviews: 0
Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 am
View Likes
Xsoul says...

Hello,I'm new here :D

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:26 am
MemoryHunter says...

Xsoul wrote:Hello,I'm new here :D

HELLO WELCOME FRIEND I AM HERE TO HELP YOU!

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:35 am
TheLittlePrince says...

Hey there, @Xsoul! Welcome to YWS!
i w a s i t h a c a

Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:31 pm
CatChu says...

Hello ^///^
Labels only size you up and box you in, if you let it. Don't. Step outside the box, and forget it.

Reviews: 2
Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:11 am
deathbysqueak says...

Hey there! I'm new.

I'm 22 years old and live in the USA. I loved to make up stories when I was a little kid. For the majority of my childhood, if I wasn't reading I was writing. I was around YWS for a little when I was 13 years old. My story telling (and sometimes my attitude) certainly left lot to be desired back then, but I learned a lot from this site.

While going through some personal issues, I stopped writing for a few years. I lost a part of myself during that time... I guess I lost my "spark". Whatever I lost, I suppose I found it again because I'm back to writing. Putting words on paper is certainly more difficult than I remember, but at least I'm writing.

I decided I'd return to YWS to share my work, learn/relearn some skills, and give and receive writing advice. My goal is to continue to grow as a writer... My hope is that I will never lose my "spark" again.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 am
Storygirl95 says...

@deathbysqueak Welcome back! Are we the same person, except you're two years older than me? I was also here when I was young haha. I didn't write anything between eighth grade and my senior year in high school, and I never quite realized how depressed it made me because I'd lost the reason I loved to write.
I find that no matter how much I write now, it never gets any easier haha. I think it's just a writer thing.
Anyway! Welcome back again, and I wish you the best of luck! Keep that fire kindled. :)
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 am
Xsoul says...

Ithaca wrote:Hey there, @Xsoul! Welcome to YWS!

Hello to you too,thank you for welcoming me :)

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:32 am
SerenaRaine says...

Hey,

As you can see, I'm new! I was actually drawn to this site by the awesome writing guides, which I've already spent hours browsing. It seems there are a lot of people here with very helpful and interesting tips to share.

A bit of basic information about me if you're at all interested:
Spoiler! :
I live in Australia, I'm 15 and I have an adorable border collie. I love reading/writing but recently have begun to drown in a pool of writer's block, so I'm hoping to find some help/inspiration here at YWS. My interests include fantasy, drawing, horse-riding, Netflix, graphic design, and watching my dog bounce a balloon off his nose, among many other things.

Looking forward to hopefully becoming part of the community. :)

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 pm
SkyeWalker says...

@SerenaRaine! Nice to meet you! I'm glad you joined us here! So, do you write fantasy? I loooove fantasy. XD

I'd love to catch you in the chatroom and say hi! If you do five reviews, you can also access a chatbar, and I'm almost constantly on that, so. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me! :)

@CatChu! No one welcomed you! I'll do that! XD Welcome to the site too, the above goes for you too! Feel free to PM me any time! :)
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:58 am
SerenaRaine says...

SkyeWalker wrote:@SerenaRaine! Nice to meet you! I'm glad you joined us here! So, do you write fantasy? I loooove fantasy. XD

I'd love to catch you in the chatroom and say hi! If you do five reviews, you can also access a chatbar, and I'm almost constantly on that, so. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask me! :)

Nice to meet you too! Thank you for being so welcoming, very appreciated. Yes, I love to write fantasy. :)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:46 pm
chloroformcore says...

Hello! I'm a newbie ^-^

Can someone please tell me the basics of this website? There is a lot of things I haven't discovered yet and I feel like a lost child in a gigantic mall...... please help me xc.

- Pepper

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:16 pm
dtaylor417 says...

Xsoul wrote:Hello,I'm new here :D

Hello and welcome to the site. I am here if you need any help!
"Friends come and go like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay like an octopus on your face!"

Courage is not the absence of fear but the strength to conquer it!

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 am
Werthan says...

Hello.
Und so lang du das nicht hast
Dieses: Stirb und Werde!
Bist du nur ein trüber Gast
Auf der dunklen Erde

(And as long as you don't have
This: Die and become!
You are only a gloomy guest
On the dark Earth)

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March