Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [3]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:14 pm
View Likes
asadderandawiserman says...

Howdy folks!

I'm planning to use this website to improve my writing ability, both by reviewing and posting short stories here and there, mainly because I'm planning a pretty big and exciting (at least to me) writing related project, so I want to make sure my writing is as good as possible for when I start it.

I was planning to post a short story today, but since I can't it will have to be tomorrow. I have to say, the review day and the green room both seem like really good concepts to make sure everyone actually gets to improve as a writer here. Well done to whoever came up with those things.

I can't wait to get to know you all better!

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:52 pm
View Likes
MonkeyMushroom says...

Hello, my name's MonkeyMushroom (or Sophie)! I am new!!!! Relatively speaking of course, I joined last week.

And I basically need some viewers and comments for my book! It is awesome, I can say that much - someone has even commented saying that despite it's teeny weeny punctuation/grammar flaws. :) But with me, it's ALL about the story! So please enjoy. It's a metaphysical fantasy with lots of unique turns. Sorry about the chapters being submitted on one page, I couldn't afford (in points) more than that :( But if you enjoy the prologue and even the first chapter you can nip on over to my website (shown on my profile page) and find a link to where my book is in its separated chapter form ... either that, or wait until the whole book is published, via createspace, which shall be pretty soon within the next week or so :D

So anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Until the next ...

All the best,
MonkeyMushroom ;)

463 Reviews

Reviews: 463
Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:15 am
View Likes
megsug says...

What cool usernames are coming through :)
Welcome to YWS guys~
Test

Reviews: 2
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 am
View Likes
Nole says...

Thank you, Iggy! And a hello to all my fellow new members! >w<
"I smile, not because I am happy, or have an ulterior motive.
Or even to hide the pain and sorrow I feel.
I simply smile, because I want to.
And that's reason enough."
~Nole

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:10 am
chancesnchanges says...

Hi! Nole :)
“Hope for the Best. Expect the worst. Live is a Play. We're Unrehearsed.” — Mel Brooks

GOD BLESS :D

Reviews: 1
Thu May 08, 2014 5:58 pm
Crazynessislife says...

Hey. I shall talk to you! I am a happy person, so please talk to me, or I will be said. :( But, I will go and review for now. :twisted:

Random avatar

Reviews: 30
Fri May 09, 2014 7:15 am
View Likes
Ehtaniel says...

Hello, I'm Ehtaniel and I'm a new member.
I'm trying to write in english, which is not my mother tongue and so it can get tricky sometimes. But I try to do my best. :-)

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Fri May 09, 2014 10:21 am
Snowery says...

Welcome to all of you!! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to give me a buzz! :)
The World Is Mine.

475 Reviews

Reviews: 475
Fri May 09, 2014 10:51 am
Apricity says...

Ooooo, YWS is indeed getting a lot of new blood comi through! Even though I'm pretty fresh myself, anyways. Welcome to this amazing community named YWS! And if any of you have any questions ask me! ^-^
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon May 12, 2014 3:59 pm
Demeter says...

Welcome, everyone! :D Nice to have you here!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed May 14, 2014 2:28 am
null25 says...

My name is Dylan. You can call me null25. But I still prefer Dylan. And I am a girl, by the way. People ask that sometimes. :pirate3:

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Wed May 14, 2014 3:17 am
Cheetah says...

Welcome Dylan! If you need help with anything or just want to talk, feel free to come talk to me. :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun May 18, 2014 1:05 am
View Likes
PatchworkStudy says...

Um...hi there! I'm Patchwork Study. Yeah, it's not my real name, but if those of you want to call me something I guess you can call me Patchwork-chan. Something like that. :wink:

I love to write and draw, everything that requires a picture on my profile is drawn by me. Little fun fact for you.
Anyways, I have a couple of stories I would love to post soon. But I gotta get me some points first, so that will be my goal here.

Nice to meet everybody. :smt001
C'est la vie!

"To the car of great escape!"
"But we can't drive! We're 15!!"
"Thanks for ruining my moment."
~November York

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun May 18, 2014 1:45 am
crossroads says...

Welcome! I hope to see all you new faces around, and feel free to poke me if you ever need anything :D
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Reviews: 0
Sun May 18, 2014 8:57 pm
CA9 says...

I'm Sara. I joined because I'm finally working on a full project (a mostly comedic Adventure/Coming of age/Romance/I don't even know anymore novel). So, it would be nice to be among writers. So, hey. 8)

I don't do time.
— Liberty