z

Young Writers Society

Amateur Fruitsalad in need of Apples

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 pm
View Likes
Milomex says...

Make of the title what you will.

So I've been looking for some kind of writers community for a while and somehow it's been very difficult (so many inactive web pages). Google brought me here and I hope something will also keep me here. :)

I'm Milomex, call me anything (I do mean anything). For those who find gender important, I'm female. I'm also not a serial killer, so that's a good thing, right? I have a talent for doing nothing at all and pride myself with the amount of writer's blocks I've overcome (many, many, many).
Introducing myself isn't my strongest point, apparently.

So, hi!

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:37 pm
Audy says...

Can't have a fruit salad without any apples.

Hello Milomex,

Welcome to YWS! Good to know you're not a serial killer ;) So what kind of writing do you like to do? :)

Also, If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask me, or anyone really. If you're looking for a long-term writers community, then you've come to the right place. Ask a lot of us, you'll find there was something here that kept us too. Me for example, I've been here for 5 years already.

~ As always, Audy

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:47 pm
View Likes
Milomex says...

I do lots of different kinds of writing I guess. :) I mostly lean towards fantasy though, but I have my exceptions. Other than that it's mostly short stories (in between working on a larger story) and poetry now and then when inspired.

5 years is a long time! That's a good sign then ;)

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:48 pm
Lava says...

Hola! I saw you were looking for some apples. While yu're hunting for 'em, here's some walnuts for a lovely Waldorf!

Welcome to our little community, m'dear!

~Lava
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:47 pm
Stori says...

So, have you heard the one about the nuns and the fruit stand?

Welcome to YWS. If ever you're in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for help. We're a friendly (if somewhat odd) bunch.

Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:56 pm
Milomex says...

Walnuts are always welcome! :)

I see there are enough volunteers if I ever get lost here. :wink:

Thanks for all the welcomes!

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:56 pm
murtuza says...

Hey there, Milo!

Welcome to YWS! You'll be glad you joined here since there's just so much to do. ;)
The forums are filled with tons of useful information and fill your needs for procrastination, resources, general discussions, debates and everything in between.

Feel free to ask me any questions about the site or if you ever just need a chat. I'll glad to help. ^.^

Take care and have a great time!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took