z

Young Writers Society

Seeking inspiration...

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm
JordanWilson says...

While I am not short of inspirational company, these people tend to differ (not always, however) with me in terms of their age. I joined this forum in order to communicate with fellow young writers and hopefully be somewhat serendipitous in finding a friend who is rather erudite when it comes to literature etc.
Jordan.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 am
Plus-One says...

Welcome to the site! Hopefully it will provide all you're looking for, and more. Although it's currently undergoing maintenance, so there are a lot of features that won't be available for a little while...
"Nostalgia's just not what it used to be..."

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:05 pm
murtuza says...

Hey, Jordan!

Welcome to YWS. There's plenty of scope here for budding, young, inspired writers such as yourself. I hope you get as much out of this site as much as you put in to it. Just browse through the rich content found inside our forums and you'll find things aplenty that interest you. Let me know if you ever happen to need any help around the site by means of a PM (Private Message).

Take care and enjoy YWS.

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 am
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society! You will enjoy your time here. Check out all the sub-forum areas to find writing tips, activities, and can get help. If you need any help, just ask around.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp