z

Young Writers Society

Hey! Hey! Look at me! Hi!

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm
DietDrPepsi says...

Hey! So, I used to be here a few years ago (when things were normal and less wonderful-looking 0.0) and I forgot my password.... I'm not too worried, now I get to move on from my retarded 11-year-old bubble-child posts from before. So, here I am, ready to wipe the slate clean! I never posted one of these the first time, so I figured, why not?

I'm a fifteen-year-old swimmer, karate-taker, Sims-player, computer nerding homeschooler. Also, I blame attribute YWS as to why I physically cannot write a text in text-speak. It's hard enough to use emoticons :P . Hope to see you all on the flipside!
Rejoice, for the Doctor is in the house.

Women are angels. When we lose our wings, we still fly... on broomsticks. We're flexible that way.
-Anonymous

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Learner1 says...

Hey Dr.Pepsi, Welcome back to YWS ! :D
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:07 am
hudz96 says...

Hi :D

I dont know you but im sure its going to be fun getting to find out.

:)

Im Hudz I love Swimming, Laughing, talking (OMG you know KARATE!!!), I love reading... dude out me in a library and i am absolutely content. Im also 15 turning 16 on May.... Mmmmm Im eccentric (a Wack-job) I LOVE the rain... i go high on it
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 pm
DietDrPepsi says...

Thanks guys!

Hey, Hudz! Ah, swimming. What's your favorite stroke? Do you compete? Mine's breaststroke/butterfly, but I'm starting to love freestyle now that my coach taught me the real way to do it.
Rejoice, for the Doctor is in the house.

Women are angels. When we lose our wings, we still fly... on broomsticks. We're flexible that way.
-Anonymous

25 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 25
Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:27 am
Gringoamericano says...

Finally, somebody who doesn't get text speak!

Sims is a weird game. I was addicted to it for a while, and I got virtually no work done. It's like marijuana, but with much more expansion packs.
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am
AlfredSymon says...

Hey! Welcome back to YWS, Dr. Pepsi! I know I never met you before, but, welcome still! Let's be friends shall we?

Anyways, if you need anything, just give a tap to me or any other writers here at YWS! We can always help you if you're in trouble! ;) Hahaha!

Your pal,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:12 pm
Paracosm says...

Hey Dr. Pepsi! Nice to have you here again! I'm Shino. I do Taekwondo and Self-defense, so if you ever want to talk about martial arts, hit me up. I can't use text-speak either, it makes me want to stab myself in the leg. Anyway, nice to meet you! If you ever want/need a review, click the link in my signature!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening