z

Young Writers Society

Aloha!

Reviews: 1
Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 am
BlackChaos says...

I'm not Hawaiian. I just like that phrase.

Hello everyone.
My name is BlackChaos on the Internet, but I go by many names. You can call me Chaos if it catches your fancy. Or even BC. I don't mind. :wink:

I'm an enthusiastic forum goer and own a few forums myself along with other websites. Some of them are offline right now due to my studies, but will be back after a few months.
Anyways, I love writing, which is why I though of joining the forum. Plus, I love forums. I mentioned that I guess? Anyways, I love to ramble on and on about various topics, especially ones I love like writing, graphic designing, gaming, web media and technology.

I do have some of my work posted on another site, but I think it would be a lot more appropriate over here. I'll slowly start to trickle down my creativity here and hopefully get that spark for writing more often. :)

Ever in need of a chat, give me a PM.
Have an awesome day!

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:46 pm
AlfredSymon says...

Aloha as well, BC! Welcome to YWS!

But of course! Any piece is good! I'd like to see them, if ya don't mind! I'll make this short, but I'll send you a Greeter Message that is fairly long; promise to read it?

Your pal,
Al
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

Reviews: 1
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am
BlackChaos says...

alfredsymon wrote:Aloha as well, BC! Welcome to YWS!

But of course! Any piece is good! I'd like to see them, if ya don't mind! I'll make this short, but I'll send you a Greeter Message that is fairly long; promise to read it?

Your pal,
Al

Thats mighty nice of you! :)
I'll be sure to read it and reply as soon as possible.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:32 pm
starrgazer says...

Hola Chaos :)

You'll love it here at YWS and hope you'll get the best out of it. This is a great place to get your work out there and even to do some group writings (the storybooks). Start off by reviewing others to a) get more involved and b) earn some reviews in return as well.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and say hi :) PM me anytime you want and happy writing!

Starr
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot