z

Young Writers Society

Me: The Supposed-Psychopath and History Nerd

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 am
xxFleetingEternity says...

Well, well.
I'm xxFleetingEternity. Call me whatever you'd like, within reasonable limits. I'm a writer (and a crazy one, at that), who is adored by many, but hated by most. I usually write fiction pieces with scientific fact mixed in. Most relate to mental disorders, or disease.
I'm a total nerd when it comes to History. Particularly American History and wars. Did you know about the Mexican-American War? If so, did you know that Santa Anna created bubble-gum? Bet not. Did you know that during the Civil War, two Confederate Generals got into an arguement, and one shot the other dead? The surviving General was then suspended from the militia and stripped of his ranks. What a waste of Generals...
John Adams died on July Fourth, 1826, and his last words were, "Thomas Jefferson survives...." Unbeknownst to Adams, Thomas Jefferson also died on July Fourth, 1826, and his last words were, "Is it the Fourth?"
So, yeah. I'm a bit weird. And I know things that most people wouldn't care about, like that "Hippopotamonstrousesquipedaliophobia" is the fear of long words. I hope to become a novelist someday, and my first book will likely be about somebody deemed "insane".
I'm also an anime nerd- D. Gray Man, Naruto, and Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni ARE my life.
I love rock and metal, those being my favourite music genres, and my favourite song ever is Toxicity by System Of A Down.

...Well, enough of my ranting.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality