z

Young Writers Society

Salutations

Reviews: 2
Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm
WGirl says...

Hi there people! I'm a newbie here, and I was wondering if any of you would like to be friends with me or something, because I'm feeling really lonely.
My name is Jessica, and I'm a 13 year old. I am a socially awkward loner, and proud of it! I like reading, swimming, writing, (obviously,) listening to music, playing cello, and drawing. I'm really bad at dancing, singing, and my posture is lousy.
My favorite band is Green Day, and if you want to continue living, don't wake me up before 8 o clock.
Well that's about it.
Bye :smt106

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:37 am
Stellabeam says...

Hey WGirl, welcome to YWS!! I know you'll like it here and I'm socially awkward too but don't worry we're all a friendly bunch and you'll meet a whole bunch of people here when you start posting and things like that. But you can stick with me in the meantime. Green Day rocks!! Boulevard of Broken Dreams is my favorite song of theirs is and I always wanted to play Cello. I'm Stellabeam you can call me Stella (not to be confused with StellaThomas, she's great too) Have fun and happy posting!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:52 pm
AlfredSymon says...

Heya WG! I'm Al, nice to meet you!

Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you'll have fun and learning here! Wanna know why? Read the Greeter Message I'll send ya!

Good luck writing!

Your pal,
Al ;)
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

Reviews: 2
Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:36 pm
View Likes
WGirl says...

Hi and thanks for responding!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:52 pm
starrgazer says...

Hey W, welcome to YWS :)

Have to say, you sound a lot like me because I simply love writing and Greenday. My favourite song would have to be 'Boulevard of Broken Dreams' even though its pretty old. :P Also, I absolutely LOVE drawing. On my school worksheets and binders, you'd find at least a doodle on every page.

Anyways, send me a pm or post on my wall anytime! I'll look forward to reading your stuff and maybe even see some of your sketches.

not a morning person either,

Starr
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson