z

Young Writers Society

Hi there, YWS.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:49 pm
View Likes
Acula says...

I guess I should say I'm new to YWS. I used to be active on the site way back when there were Greeters and Instructors and all that jazz.
Re-discovered the site last week and knew immediately that I wanted to join again!
A few things about myself:
I love music, movies, and videogames. (I can honestly talk for hours about Fallout.)
I enjoy reading in my spare time, and my interest in writing has recently been piqued thanks to the English course I'm in.
Other than that, there's not much else. I'm just a senior prepping for the transition to college.
I'm very excited to be a part of this community!

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm
View Likes
MasterGrieves says...

Hi Acula! Welcome to YWS! I am 567ajt, but you can refer to me as AJ. I am a poet and I know it. Hey! That rhymes! Anyways, I hope you throughly enjoy your stay here. We are very supportive of new members. So, make yourself at home!
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:32 pm
View Likes
Pilot says...

Hey Acula! My username is JustSoNinja, but call me Ninja or Ninj. Either one works! If you need reviews ask me or someone else, and that goes for help and advice as well.

Have fun!
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

Reviews: 0
Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 pm
View Likes
Learner1 says...

Hey Acula! My username is Learner1, but you can call me Jay or just JJ. Either one is fine with me. :D I only bin a member here for about a month now, so I'm still learning about how this place works. I suppose that's way I made my username Learner. So welcome to YWS!
Hey, if it was easy, everyone would be doing it, so get out there and do it!

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:32 pm
View Likes
AquaMarine says...

Instructors! Greeters! Ah! I remember them. <3

Welcome back to the site, then. Funnily enough, you might notice that there's been a slight change! It's pretty awesome, but there are obviously differences. If you're confused just ask around, but I'm pretty sure you'll be okay. ;)

What kind of things have you started to write recently? I myself have begun writing so much more poetry at the moment, which is really exciting for me!

Hope to see you around!

Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:49 pm
View Likes
Shearwater says...

Hi there! Welcome to YWS!

Ohh, I remember the greeters and instructors...ah, times have changed. Of course like said, the site has changed but it's still pretty easy to navigate. You can always send me a message if you're confused, I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Meanwhile, post things, stay active and have fun! Chat is still open so maybe you can pop in there and say hello!

All the best,
-Pink
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women