z

Young Writers Society

Hello everyone!

Reviews: 1
Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:23 pm
xVampireWolfehx says...

Hello everyone! My name is Flavia, I enjoy writing since I've finished reading Warrior Cats by Erin Hunter. I usually write fictional stories about animals, especially felines and canines. My main characters are usually totally unrealistic/semi-realistic. Anyway, you can call me Flavia or VW or Flavs or Flavy. Oh and I am not english, I moved in U.K. a year ago, so if my words are not posh or appealing I'm sorry, but I am trying my best. :)

P.S. The keyboard on my dad's laptop is acting weird, If I'm making spelling mistakes It's because I haven't noticed. It's hard to think and type with this keyboard... I mean, there was juice spilled on it not long ago.

~xVampireWolfehx :D

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:19 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to Young Writers Society Flavia! It's a real cool site!
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:07 pm
View Likes
Love says...

Yes, welcome, indeed.

I love animals, I love vampires, and I love telepathic wolfs. Peace! Anyhow, I would agree that it is a rather good forum, and although you might find the forum layout not as efficient as it could be, the community is great, and from what I know the forum is currently under renovation. Are you a native English speaker? I assume not, from your comment. Probably Italian, judging by the name. I myself have moved to Ireland 5 years ago, and knew little English before that. Anyhow....... I greet thee, Vampire Queen. Mayst thou find horrors in your life which would tear out the sanity from any capable mind, and a solitude more peaceful than the outer reaches of our world beyond space and time. All the best, basically. Welcome.
I was Amareth :)

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury